• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:01:10 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Anjel

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

I hate my life.

I hope to god this recovers...

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jango

Jesuszilla

Bleach is still ongoing.

Soooooo what now with Soifon?

The_None

Ever since Tomoko was ill, someone else took her role.

Still sad nonetheless, as if this month couldn't get any less depressing. Her passing away, E3 being an depressing affair, Duke coming back with a shit (sometimes literally) game.....

Considering this is the same month that took out both Michael Jackson and Billy Mays as well, we might as well declare June to be the worst month ever.

Jmorphman

But this June was also the month of the first-ever (also the second-ever, which is the one I went to), live production of The Room!

It was fucking amazing.

Jango

Quote from: The_None on June 14, 2011, 09:52:21 AM
Still sad nonetheless, as if this month couldn't get any less depressing. Her passing away, E3 being an depressing affair, Duke coming back with a shit (sometimes literally) game.....
Please tell me that was just a (bad) joke and you didn't just compare the loss of a human life to a video game show being shitty.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Are people saying Duke Nukem Forever is shitty because it's a decent game that wasn't worth the decade long wait or is it seriously a shitty game

that's what I want to know

UHMEEEEBA

From what I heard an otherwise mediocre game with humor that has quite frankly become dated. That said any further DNF discussion should probably go in the thread about it.

Oh crap we're almost at 100 pages.

Jesuszilla

Yeah it's getting to about the time to embed some more music. Might as well hold it out until then.

UHMEEEEBA

Since it's about next years E3 I'm not posting it in the E3 2011 thread, but Crytek announced they're working on a game (Timesplitters 4 for those curious) for the XBOX 360's successor. The console will be shown at E3 2012.

So yeah Nintendo will be lucky if they have even a year before the Wii U is the joke of the market like the Wii was this generation.

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 15, 2011, 02:06:48 AM
Since it's about next years E3 I'm not posting it in the E3 2011 thread, but Crytek announced they're working on a game (Timesplitters 4 for those curious) for the XBOX 360's successor. The console will be shown at E3 2012.

So yeah Nintendo will be lucky if they have even a year before the Wii U is the joke of the market like the Wii was this generation.
Can you show me on the doll where Nintendo touched you?