• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 05:00:04 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The careless dude that nobody cares about

"Well then, let's kill".

Jmorphman

Quote from: Shin Magus on May 11, 2011, 06:11:20 AM
>:(
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE BE UPSET WITH YOUR SPEED

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN MINE

UHMEEEEBA

Are we seriously still having this conversation.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Alright, this is mostly for everyone that only talks to me on IRC. Im currently using my phone's browser to post this.

For starters, rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. I am alive and well. I cannot however say the same for my computer.

My computer is pretty much on its last legs. Considering it's a seven-year-old computer built on parts that were available when Pentium 4 first came out, I'm surprised it didnt croak sooner. Right now I can only access the hard drive on Safe Mode, as the system locks up any other way.

While I could peobably fix it by getting a new hard drive or just reformatting this one (although I was never too good with computers so feel free to laugh here), I'm sure it's probably just better that I get a new computer altogether. I have a shitty dual-processor PC sitting here with Windows 7 installed that my uncle apparently acquired a year ago (although im confident it's STILL better than what I'm replacing), so I might try to see what I can accomplish with it. if not, time to go a-PC Huntin'.

Aside from that, there've been a lot of IRL developments that I have to attend to (which I don't feel like disclosing atm on a public forum) so it might be a while before I have regular access here again. I'm shooting for the end of the month.

In the meantime, pass this on to whoever talks to me that doesnt check this forum. Im gonna attempt to contact my "business collaboraters" and explain the situation as well.

So until then, keep it real and dont kill each other.

Jesuszilla

You got 7 years out of a Pentium 4? Goddamn.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well at least you got your moneys worth.

Jango

It was a custom-built model a different uncle made when he was still in IBM, so I only paid for the shipping (about $100). From time to time I had to swap parts out but I could always get good deals on those (kinda hard to get those parts now, hence the need for a new one). So yeah, the computer I spent the least money on lasted me the longest.

c001357

ill be fading into the shadows for a while

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Insanius

The careless dude that nobody cares about

"Well then, let's kill".

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Anjel