• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 01:10:06 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

That post goes well with your avatar.

Jango

The_None

UHMEEEEBA

They accidentally watched Doctor Who and realized how awful it can be if it's written badly.

Jango

Welp I tattoo'ed the clan name from my Chinese side onto my left arm so NOW I MUST LIVE UP TO MY FAMILY NAME AND FACE FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES

[spoiler][/spoiler]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu <--- also just some proof here to show you that I wasn't punked and that is, in fact, my family name.

Jango

151 Subscriber Vid and yes I know the timer reads 1:52 I'm too lazy to fix that

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Not to sound like a dick, but I'm actually surprised you GOT that many subscribers because I assumed everyone hated you due to your last few vids

UHMEEEEBA

Probably quite a few still subscribed for the occasional Slam mash and the fact that most of them probably aren't Homestuck fans, and if they are they don't care.

Jango

Yeah it was funny, at one point I got like a whole bunch of subscriber notices then looked and saw that my subscriber count was still the same. Probably what happened was that they subscribed after watching Sburban Romance or Carefree Crank (right now those are my most popular mashups), and then unsubscribed after watching the first bash vid.

On a sidenote, the total count for longtime subscribers that unsubscribed after the bash vid is 1.

Jango

April 18, 2011, 05:43:02 AM #1285 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:45:25 AM by Jango
HEY JESUSZILLA YOU LAZY FUCK I MADE THAT VID YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE TWO YEARS AGO

EDIT: Mirror-imaged everything to get around Youtube's international copyright block

Insanius

UHMEEEEBA

You can't really use that to kill someone.

Jango

RIP Redglare av, you will be missed

UHMEEEEBA