• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 04:43:51 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMK

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 24, 2011, 11:24:48 AM
what the fuck

weather channel fucking RAPED local on the 8s

now instead of playing it during commercial breaks with that awesome fusion jazz shit, they now play it DURING THEIR SHOWS, no music or anything, just that shitty documentary

fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU weather channel you're useless enough with playing more mediorce reality shows now you give me THIS shit aaaaaaaaaaa

The Weather channel now plays reality shows? WHY DOES EVERY CHANNEL NEED THAT KINDA SHIT

UHMEEEEBA

No OcRemix I will NOT be your friend. I can never forgive you for what you did to DKC2's soundtrack.

Brandy Bogard

why are these people strangely awesome
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

f̴̛̲̮̩̰̞̗̝̞͕̥͕̈͛͐͑ͧ̿̐͠u̶̧̳̹̼̮̟̞͒ͥͨ̐̍̆̽͐ͮ̏ͣ͂̎ͬ̀ͥc̲̯͉̺͉͍ͯ͋͗͛̏͟ķ̵̛̜̖̰̦̹̼͛̽͛͌̈́ͬ̾͒ͥ̉̃̓͋̿̏̀͊ͪ̕͞ͅẹ̴̶̱̫̰͛͑͗͛͒̀͜͟͞r̴͕̣͍͇͙ͤ̎̂ͯ̅̎ͨ̄͋̀ͅ ̸̛̺̯̲̰͎̤̺͎̺̲̳̯̱̖̬̞̄̌̈̉͞͞ͅo̸̵̡̩̙̹̤̰̲̖̤̟͕̩͑͑͑̂̄̉ͦͫ̆̚f̧̛̙̱͓̻̖̫ͯ͌ͥͣͯ̏͡͞ͅͅ ̅̿͒ͨͨ̃̽͛́̈́ͭ͌͜҉̴̦͍̻̦̲bͫ̀̐̋͗̎̓ͣ̈́͗́͏͉̬̻̫̜̤̹͈͉̮͓̰̲ͅr̙͓̰̞̩͕͔̹̙̝̥̳ͨ̅̎̋ͨ̄̀ư̴̡̧͉̹̠̱̘͇̬̺͊̾͆ͮ͐̿͛͢t̳͓͚̭͍̘͉̰͔̫̝͓̳̺ͣ͌ͭͯͦ̆ͧ͘͜͠͞aͪͫ̎ͤͭ̋̆̇̈́̍̔ͦ͠҉̨̻̦̰̟͈͓͖l̸͔̱͇̥͕̘͙̞̺͔̿͆̈́ͯͧ͒ͨ̾̎ͯͧ̀ ̷͇̝̞̫̥̩̤ͪͯ̂͆͗ͣ̀͒͛͝ģ̶̢̯̱̬͖̯̬̤̘̳̝̮̓̐̉͑̃͗̀̌͞e̶̸̴̮̩̜̼̹̘̼͕͈̻͚̟̺̭̯͖̱̺͙ͤ͗͆̎ͪ̍̆̽͂͐͡n̷̺̳̰̮̺̑ͦͪ̿ͫ̋ͥͨ͒͛̊̐̇̾̀̓̇͘ḛ̴̪̥̻̰̍͂ͩ́ͯ̑́ͯ̊ͤ̒͛̔ͧ̌ͩ́͘͠r̶̶̴̀̋͋ͣͤ̍͛̑̎ͫ́̀̚͏̦̥̜̟͓̝̘̘̲̰͍̩͔a͇̥̰̙͎̱̣̗͓̣̫͉̳̱̘̠̽͌ͫ̽̉͗̋ͮ̊͌ͭ̄͐̅̕̕̕͡ͅl̶̹̗̠̠̻̰̯̯̩̣̣̰̗̘̾͋̊̑̒̄̓͋͋ͨ̌͗́̀͜͞ͅ ̵͙̪̣̮̖̺̗̳͙̠͖̺͎̫̱̓ͩ͒̋͛̎͛̌ͧ͂̉̉͜R̐ͪ̅͌͏̤̤̻͍̠̺̦̰͚͔͈̖̘̭͙̰̯͓͟͢͠ͅAͭ̒̓ͫ̉̍͊ͫ̄̊̍ͪͪͦ͋ͯ͒͊̒͏̥̘̘̞̟I̸͎̞͖͈̭͙̘̻͔̠̪̺̣̓͒̂́̀͊ͯ̄̾̈́ͬ͋͋̕͟͞N͔̜͈̬̤̣͖ͬͧ͗͐̃͢͠ ̧̆̒̉͑͋́̓͛̄ͭ͐̒́ͥ̃͆̚̚͏̧͓̜̱̲̯͖̻̳͖̣̙͎͉̝̪͚̙̯͟͞ͅa̧̫͙̼͍̤̥͚ͥͨͪ̾͑̂̎̌͌̐ͭ͢͡ͅn̵̢̧̪̱͚͓͓͍̜ͣ̇̈̇̏͒́͛̍̈́ͬ̚ḑ͍͕̣̱̫̹̜̥̹̯̊ͤͣ̐̀̊̽̂ͨ̚̕͢ ̶̛̰͇̝̬̲̰̱̤̳̩̟̳͖͇͕̯̬̪ͮ̀̉̿͗̂̒̀͝͠ͅḑ̶̬̜̞̼̼̙͖͚͕̱͎͓̩͕̞̮̜͛̇ͤ̃ͬ͌̏̓ͬ̔́̀ė̷͖͔̗̝̙̥̭͎̥̫̘̹̦̿̃ͪ̄ͣͣ̊̀ͮ̔̾ͪ̓̓ͪͫ͢sͬͮ̆͋̑̅ͫ̆̉҉̬̤̹̗͍̙͈͔̭̙̥͙͢͟t̛̫̫͙͇̯͚̬̮̖͈͉̖̱̘̘͙ͥ͋̐́͛̽͡ͅr̸̥̭͈̯̰̺̹͍̳͙̞͎͊́̌̍ͤ̎͜͡͝ư̴̢͕͚̜̹̖̫̙͍̭̮̖̥̖͉̿ͯ̓̎͆ͫ̉́͞ͅc̴̊̿ͦ͋ͣ͗ͧ͂ͥ͊̍̎ͪͤ̚͏͍̘̹͎̰͉̗͍̫̻̭̟̭t̷̘̳̻̬͓̬͉͕͇̗̟͔̝̹̗́͂̑͆̑ͩ̍̀ ͩ̊̾̀͆ͪ҉̰̰̠͎́ͅoͣ͊̏ͣ̈̓̐̒͏̴͜҉͖̠͍͖̫̪̤͈̩̜̹͉̹͔͈̪̥͝ͅͅf̪̫̦̳̄ͨ̐̎̉ͨ͌̏̓͟ ̸̴̨̳̝̦͕̠ͦ͑̌̆̔ͫ͌̔̂ͮ̂̓͘e̶̠̰̦̫̭̝̰̝͕̘̜̣͛̎ͨ̍̓̒͋̀n̸̥͔̬̝̱̘̭͍̲͈͉̻̰̯̱̩̹̱ͭ͌̉̉̌ͦͮ͗́͗̌̊́͗̿̄͌́̚͘t̢̮̩̹̰̠͚̱͙̹̳̤̤̞ͭ̾̀͗̿̈́ͩ̈́ͦ̓̎͟͡ͅi̙̙̘̥̳͎̹̬̯͙̠͙͋̌͐͐̐̈́̉̃ͯͩͮ͟͢ͅr̷̹̫̹̫ͮͥͤ̌̿̄̉ͨ̎̃́͌͌̏̏ͫ̀͟͜e̴̘̱͎̘͔̫̯͍̙͔͈̪͓͓̼͊͊͋̾ͨ̏̐͌̕͘ͅť̛̆ͣ̒͐ͩ҉҉͇̖̲̯̦̙̲̝̰̱͔̰̪͎͚͝ͅý͐ͤ̅͒ͮͨ̄͋ͭ̚͏̡͔̫̟̪̘͔̗͕̥̳̪̤̱̰͙̪͚̳͢͠ ̶̨̪̫̝͍̗͎͕̙̱̜̲̫̹̼̹̝̣̔ͣͯͩͭ̋̍͋̌͊̒̋̚͘͡ͅţ͚̬̞̗̖̬͓̩͔̙͈̳̼͔̝̬̥͉̝̏̐̃͑̅ͨ̃̅́̈́ͣ̃́ͩĥ͂̏͛̄ͦͩ̉̒͗͆͏̸̪̠̫̥͇̕ě͎̺͔͔̤̪̝̫̮̼͚̃̍ͥ̍ͤ̂ͥ̉ͬ̀̚͜͝ ̇ͭ̽̓ͫ̍͐ͣͩͨ̆҉̵͡҉͍̤̟̲w̛͚̬̩̟͓̜ͦͧ͛ͭ̽̄̅͢ͅͅơ̸̭͇͍̺̣ͬͨͥ̎̀͞r̶̶̶̭͖̟͈̤͎͈͚͎̟͒ͬͯ̅͂͊ͤͧͯ̋̄̾ͫ̀̀̀l̒̈́̊̂ͯ͂̀̏ͭ͛́͐͒ͯ̍̂͢͜͝҉̤͎̠̳̭̺̲̝̝̟͔̫͎͈d̷͕̼͎̝̹̙̩̩̝̫̺̜͇̔̌ͩ͛̊̎̌ͅ
̸̸͇̗̩͉͈͍͖̼͕͍̮̒ͮ́ͫ̅͗͛̅̈́̒̀͘͟
̳͖̤͎͚̹̭̤͙̮̖̭ͥ̅ͤ̍̉͡͡ͅ
̭̝̼̠͖̟͖̲̖̭̖̓̐̈̄̑̀͢A̶̼̟̯̝̬͖̣̭͕͓͉̒̓̽͐͗̃̏́͌̎ͫ̚̕ͅAͣ̓̎̏͑̐̾͏҉̬̙͓͢͜͠A̵̝̲̤̖̖͕͎̦͚̙̱̝̫̟̲̱̩̲ͬ̄̐̽ͤ͑́̏ͫ͢͠A̴̷̤̳̟̟̖̦̲̠̼͔͉̥̳̒̈́̾̋ͭ͊͌̑ͬͨ͟ͅA̢̢̳̘̤̦̹̅̇̽̋̉͊̒̉͑ͭ̒̓̽ͬͬͭͪ̄̄͟͝Aͮ͊͊ͧ҉̴͜͠͏̮̤̝̞̙̻̻Ǎ̷̷̵͙͎̺͈͓͓̞͚͎̹̏̉͊̒̔ͦ̽̃͝͠A̷̸̛̛̗̻̮̺͎̠̭̬͉͙̺̫͉͔͒́͊̾̊̓͋ͩ̀͐ͧA̷̛̼̙͖͓̖̙̙͍̯ͪ̍͑̽͡Ą̸ͬ̎ͧͭ̍̀̒̎̆̈́͘͏̗͚͔͔̣͇͖͕̰͇̟̥ͅA̷̯͖̳̠͉͍͔͎̝̝͓̋̇ͤ̑́̔͘͠Ã̵̧̨̭͓̤̜͙̖̬̣ͬ͐̔̈́̕͝A̛ͫ̃̀́̚҉̭̟̲̦̟͉͍͙̱̦̝͈͢A̸̵̛̲͎͕͔̝̪̩̯͓̱̥̤͎̫̪̰͙͔̾͆ͦ̈ͩ͡Å̴̱̖͕̭͙̲̥̲͊ͧ͂͂ͤ̈́̈́̀͞A̾̄ͥ͂̑̋̓̇̍͗̐͒͐͡͏̧͔͚̟͉̖̠̀ͅR̢̨̻͕̜͕͇̦̱̅̆͋͌̒̌ͨ͑́ͬ̕͡G̵̵̴͉͈͕̲͖̖̞̻ͥ̓́́̋ͬ͂̊̇͋̈ͨͥ̉ͨ̄̿ͩ̀H̴̪̱̟͓͚͙̼̱̰̟̦̱̦̳ͪ̉̇̾ͣ̇̐̑̋ͩ̓͗̄͐͒ͨͪ̀̀
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

God damn it how many times do I have to tell you fuckers to stop catching MISSINGNO.?

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 24, 2011, 02:25:16 PM

No OcRemix I will NOT be your friend. I can never forgive you for what you did to DKC2's soundtrack.
fucking death metal belching k. rool

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I honestly don't understand how this is going to work. The Lucas Arts model of Adventure Games is totally contrary to the old King's Quest games.

Kind of funny though the remnants of the old Lucas Arts Adventure Games division is rebooting it's former competing franchise.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

god dammit just give me my Grim Fandango Special Edition already you piece of shit George Lucas

UHMEEEEBA

Telltale isn't part of Lucas Arts and a report a few months back when Lucas Arts canceled a ton of stuff indicates they probably won't work together again any time soon so Lucas Arts doing any adventure games any time soon is very unlikely. Telltale pretty much has the Adventure market by a death grip at thing point, which I am totally ok with.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Actually wait I just noticed this

QuoteCurrently, the rights to the franchise are owned by Activision.

hoooo boy

this won't end well

UHMEEEEBA

February 24, 2011, 11:12:10 PM #1180 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 11:48:47 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Well Telltale seems to get paid by other companies to make Adventure Games for them, probably Activision wanting to do something with the franchise without having to do any of the work.

Very belated edit: Hell they've been trying to sell the franchise for a few years, so they obviously don't give much of a shit about it.

The only thing I think Telltale actively went after was the Sam and Max rights.

Brandy Bogard

Who is the person in the none's current avatar?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

K.O.D

February 26, 2011, 10:42:00 AM #1183 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:45:49 AM by K.O.D
Got a new CPU, Core2Duo E7500 @ 2.93 GHz in preparation for 2011's awesome games (and Battlefield 3 is going to be one hell of a CPU hog)

Gonna overclock this bitch to 3.2 GHz.

DMK