• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:27:53 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

Quote from: Fox McCloud on February 19, 2011, 05:26:00 PM
Stop having fun and grow up you man-babies.  - Kay S. Hymowitz, Wall Street Journal

This is why I hate people.  Just go ahead and blanket label an entire generation, you're sure making a name for yourself, what with destroying the United States for us.

wow, what a stupid article.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on February 19, 2011, 06:29:37 PM
He's probably one of the people who thinks newspapers and print media will still be relevant in ten years.

she. no self-respecting man would ever write such a stupid article, you didn't click on the link.

UHMEEEEBA

Because I of all people never make typos.

Jesuszilla

They ruined the chorus. That's... pretty much why you should even choose Beastie Boy lyrics.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Fox McCloud on February 19, 2011, 05:26:00 PM
Stop having fun and grow up you man-babies.  - Kay S. Hymowitz, Wall Street Journal

This is why I hate people.  Just go ahead and blanket label an entire generation, you're sure making a name for yourself, what with destroying the United States for us.

This is pretty much the TL;DR version of that article

Jango

Jango

QuoteDear WarioAkuma,

Your video RIP Eridan might be eligible for the YouTube Partnership Program, which allows you to make money from playbacks of your video.

Making money from your video is easy. Here's how it works: First sign into your YouTube account. Then, review and complete the steps outlined here:http://www.youtube.com/ivp?v=1kh5CwtBeF0.

If your video is approved, we'll start placing ads next to the video and pay you a share of the revenue as long as you meet the program requirements.

We look forward to adding your video to the YouTube Partnership Program.

Thanks and good luck!

The YouTube Team
WTF

UHMEEEEBA

February 22, 2011, 03:19:21 PM #1161 Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:22:50 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Can't say I'm surprised youtube still wants to pay me for my ancient Slot Machine video. If you accept you have to add "LETS MAKE ME SOME M$NEY" to the description.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

DMK

Tyrannosaurus Reich

what the fuck

weather channel fucking RAPED local on the 8s

now instead of playing it during commercial breaks with that awesome fusion jazz shit, they now play it DURING THEIR SHOWS, no music or anything, just that shitty documentary

fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU weather channel you're useless enough with playing more mediorce reality shows now you give me THIS shit aaaaaaaaaaa

Jesuszilla

so we're never going to hear Iori's '98 theme on the Weather Channel now?

UHMEEEEBA

You can just look up weather online it's quicker and updated more frequently.