• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 12:31:25 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

December 30, 2010, 08:53:51 PM #1005 Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 09:53:19 PM by Jango
I just found this randomly while browsing the MSPA forums

Which got me in the mood to do this:

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

DMK

Old Pokemon the first movie site is up too. Apparently WB doesn't like taking down old stuff.

Jango

Hah, I remember the first official Toy Story web site. They had an online game there, and it involved reading text with the characters represented as animated gifs, and Buzz Lightyear making terrible jokes like "Ahhh, I love the smell of cedar in the morning."

Fusion

It's a shame I couldn't find it, but there was an old version of the Dragonball Z website that was up at one time.  You clicked on a character, and their page came up with an original quote.  All I can remember of it is that Vegeta always said "What's the problem, punk!?  SLOW CONNECTION!?"

Jango

QuoteYour video, With A Slam , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:
    * Entity: Music Publishing Rights Collecting Society Content Type: Musical Composition

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No it didn't get audioswapped but apparently you can expect ads in other countries.

UHMEEEEBA

Wait it seriously got flagged for the music that's the default audio swap music?

What the fuck.

Jesuszilla

... Wow. That's retarded.

And I love this monitor. 23" of sweet HD.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

When New Year's Day comes at midnight

the first thing I am going to say is

"oh hi 2011"

UHMEEEEBA

That just seems like it would be harbinger of doom.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

here's to hoping 2011 doesn't suck for me as much as last year did

K.O.D

DMK

January 01, 2011, 05:34:53 PM #1018 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:49:01 PM by DMK
To say the least, the other team most of been furious. Especially that one bloke who I'm pretty sure thought he had the jump on you when switching to pistol.

Tyrannosaurus Reich