• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 01:41:44 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

BTW, whole music video for those of you who don't want to download the episode or want something to tide you over why you wait.

DMK

Awesome, I was hoping somebody would upload that part to jewtube. Glad I downloaded that part before they take it down. At first I didn't notice the PSG logo thats alot like MTV's old one before either.  :D

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

That's just because you're celebrating it in the wrong place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZYIyySxPE <--- possibly NSFW

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on December 08, 2010, 12:31:22 PM
I thought you liked Christmas.
It hasn't been going right for me for the past two years, and this year, well... It's... gonna be different. Things have happened.

UHMEEEEBA

Oh well that's unfortunate, maybe next year things will be better.

Jesuszilla

It... really won't. Ever. Again.

DMK

December 09, 2010, 01:26:26 AM #923 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 05:32:37 AM by DMK
I need a new computer.

Jango

December 09, 2010, 04:16:39 AM #924 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:32:34 AM by Jango
uh.... OH HEY LOOK AT THIS

The production values really went up since the last time I watched this show in Shanghai

UHMEEEEBA

UDON doing a stupid Mega Man book no one cares about. Only reason I'm bringing it up is for this gem:

QuoteBATTLE NETWORK/STAR FORCE:

We would have loved to include these Mega Man series in the book, but unfortunately it wasn't logistically possible. Battle Network & Star Force are not fully controlled by Capcom – they have manga/anime partners who also have a say in how the characters are used and portrayed. We pushed to allow them to be included, but Capcom said it was a no go.

I find this hilarious and choose to think it's some sort of divine retribution for how bad some of the games were (and the entirety of Star Force).

DMK

I'm hoping new Dante ends up with the same fate down the road.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

December 09, 2010, 11:06:14 PM #929 Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:09:41 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I don't but I'm not going to be getting any use out of this so yeah.

Edit: Although one of my videos is blocked in Germany for some strange reason.