• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 07:46:19 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

And a WWII vet, too. There aren't many of those left.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

UHMEEEEBA

I'm still a bit disappointed Squirtle didn't get those shades for alternate color in Brawl.

Jango

Jesuszilla

i still can't think of anything but 2204355.swf when mspa is mentioned

honestly, it's what we all want it to be

Jango

At first I thought you were talking about Jade: Wake Up.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Jesuszilla

just jump around and shoot. where's my $20.

DMK

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT WILY IT CUTS OFF BEFORE IT CAN TELL ME

Jango

IF YOU RUN OUT OF BUBBLE LEAD, YOU'RE FINISHED

UHMEEEEBA

November 30, 2010, 05:14:42 PM #883 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:18:53 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Well you are, you can't hit Wily with anything else and there are no enemies to farm for weapons energy in the stage, if you've got no Bubble Lead you've got to get a game over and continue to have a second chance.

In the time before the internet figuring this shit out was not trivial, you either had gaming magazines like Nintendo Power or spoken rumors.

Like how if you go to the truck in Vermillion City and use Strength 100 times on the truck after getting the diploma and having a party of six Mewtwos you get to fight Mew and then you can take him to Oak and speak to him 500 times until he gets mad and challenges you. Then you get Pikablu. Also Rainer and the other Pokegods factor in there somewhere, I forgot.

Having said that, it does not excuse the horribleness of the video.

Jango

I remember my friend fell for the joke rumor that you could get Yoshi as a playable character by getting the Lickitung, holding your gameboy upside down, and feeding it a rare candy.