• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 12:10:00 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

This is AWESOME.

[spoiler]look up the movie They Live if you don't get the reference[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

It's fairly awesome without the reference either.

UHMEEEEBA

Insanius

UHMEEEEBA

Shout Factory to release a five disc MST3K Gamera Episode collection, previously thought impossible due to Sandy Frank being a huge bitch.

This is pretty much the best Thanksgiving ever.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Alright now that I gave up on promoting my last mashup I can promote this video featuring Vans and UHMEEEEBA.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

November 28, 2010, 02:47:07 AM #863 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:23:43 AM by Jango
* Jango grabs his computer monitor, staring at it in disbelief

Bro? Bro?! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

EDIT: Related

EDIT2: I posted about it on the MSPA forums but everyone's too busy calling Vriska a bitch to notice that John was attempting to prototype the spritekernel with a doll that had a scratched eye and a missing arm.

UHMEEEEBA

November 28, 2010, 04:31:29 PM #864 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:19:30 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on September 19, 2010, 10:00:43 PM
OH HELL NO

UPDATE, it's just as bad. Lyrics in Tunnel Rhino's music?! You're not even trying are you OCRemix?!

Oh god I'm dying of laughter here at how horrible that is.

@Jango: Bec Noir doesn't get kicked into the Troll's session for a few hours Andrew said, so that might not be Bro's blood.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

how bad did they rape blaze heatnix

UHMEEEEBA

November 28, 2010, 04:56:53 PM #866 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 05:21:03 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I couldn't even hear it in their sample but it could have easily been there and just murdered to hell so hard I couldn't hear it, the full project isn't out yet.

Hell only reason I could recognize Tunnel Rhino is because they were singing about him.

Jesuszilla

Didn't even have a chance to get into another good movie and get his career back...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

November 29, 2010, 01:38:50 AM #869 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:36:12 AM by Jango
Oh yeah and I read three of the six Scott Pilgrim graphics novels and they're alright. Nothing that's really awesome, but nothing that's terrible.

EDIT: OKay finished it. It actually managed to surprise me and turn out pretty good by the end. 7/10.

EDIT2: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Guess I'll just have to...
[spoiler]
Also no blood on his hand yet so... more people are gonna die. Also HOLY SHIT now John and Dave are going to have a reason to turn into enemies and fight each other.[/spoiler]