• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 03:08:20 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

★CHUBUNGO★

November 13, 2010, 11:51:58 AM #795 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:49:35 PM by Jesuszilla
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Chicken

UHMEEEEBA

I came here to post something silly. But no. I'm not in a good mood any more, fuck you spam thread, fuck you.

K.O.D

Insanius

WYH SO INTERNET HURT
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

TWEAKERUHMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBATANTRUMMMMMMMMMMM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

DMK

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on November 13, 2010, 08:16:08 PM
LOLx2

Quote from: Chubunater on November 13, 2010, 11:51:58 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Insanius on November 13, 2010, 02:43:52 PM
WYH SO INTERNET HURT
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I forgot to ask at Guild, but do you happen to have the other varations of these pics? They are fucking hilarious.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Alright, you know that problem I've been having with Flash files crashing my computer, and the fact the graphics on most of my 3D games (ie: TF2, Starcraft 2) keep fucking up to the point where they become unplayable? Well, a lot of people suggested that it's a problem with either my RAM, or my CPU. A lot of people are urging me to replace either one.

Problem is, I'm poor as shit. I get only five bucks a week from working for my grandmother, and my mom rarely gives me allowance.

Basically, my question is this, which one should I try to replace first? And what would be the best choice? I'm looking for some RAM/CPU that's fairly cheap (around the 50 or 60 dollar mark), but also efficient enough that it's gets the job done.

Or rather, should I just say "fuck it" and get a new computer entirely?

Jesuszilla

RAM is cheapest so I'd try that first.

You could try finding someone who has the same type of RAM you use and then replace it with that and see if the problem's fixed, just to make sure that's really the issue.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

Didn't Insanius post a solution to that? http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?topic=1831.msg21032#msg21032

If that's not it, are you sure your PC's not overheating? Try temperature monitoring software (I recommend Everest) and post the idle temperatures.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I doubt overheating is a problem because

1. My room is usually fairly cool/cold
2. It's winter
3. Even when it is warm, I just turn on the fan and it seems to help

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]