• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 07:21:08 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I think it's supposed to be read that way.

Jango

October 28, 2010, 05:46:01 AM #706 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:49:20 AM by Jango
HEY GUYZ LETS CHECK ON OUR OLD FRIEND ALEXANDER4488

Wow the edits he's done to this review are so bad it's like watching the jump cuts from that one reviewer whose name I can't remember (the morbidly obese guy that called the Gamecube "The Nintendo Shitcube" and complained that the discs looked like chocolate chip cookies). And he's STILL going on that AVGN name-dropping shtick, even though James already denied knowing anything about him.

God every time I try to check on an old thing to see if it improved (last week it was CAD), I get disappointed and lose faith in humanity in its ability to evolve, and that HP Lovecraft may have been right in that society is actually moving backwards in order to avoid driving itself insane with knowledge.

Oh yeah and begin the countdown for Alexander4488 to show up and start talking about sheep fucking.

EDIT: LOL at his JAPANU IS COORU "fanart"

Jesuszilla

October 28, 2010, 11:33:38 AM #707 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:35:51 AM by Jesuszilla
Quoteit's like i'm in a funhouse... minus the fun

joke of the year 2010, people

Quoteit makes as much sense as samus using a gun

LMAO HAS THIS RETARD EVEN HEARD OF METROID ZERO

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

October 28, 2010, 01:04:27 PM #708 Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 01:25:41 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Given the full title of the game was Metroid: Zero Mission I would not be surprised if he did not hear of your non-existent game. Also the gun in Zero Mission was just a stun gun you couldn't kill anything with it.

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 27, 2010, 01:35:35 PM
This raises a good point where the fuck is F-Zero Wii?

Speaking of F-Zero, I've considered an F-Zero review week, but there's only 6 main franchise games.

Brandy Bogard

Everything about game dude makes me :wtf:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 28, 2010, 01:04:27 PM
Given the full title of the game was Metroid: Zero Mission I would not be surprised if he did not hear of your non-existent game. Also the gun in Zero Mission was just a stun gun you couldn't kill anything with it.
Don't be picky with me. I can be worse. You know I can.

UHMEEEEBA

So Rifftrax live had a short with an annoying PSA cartoon character speaking on the values of paper that made fucking Coily look subtle.

Yeah that? That's nothing compared to the paper short.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

October 29, 2010, 10:18:56 AM #714 Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:24:23 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Inafune: After years of bitching and whining to my superiors I finally get to make Legends 3!

Well time to quit Capcom forever.

:/

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 29, 2010, 10:18:56 AM
Inafune: After years of bitching and whining to my superiors I finally get to make Legends 3!

Well time to quit Capcom forever.

:/

Well, in before Legends 3 sucks due to executive meddling thanks to Inafune's departure?

Jesuszilla

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

NO.

INAFUNE WAS THE ONLY ONE KEEPING ONO FROM...! NO! NO!! FUCKING... NO!

UHMEEEEBA

I'm more concerned with the direction the Mega Man franchises are going to take after this. Without him around to hold back ideas we might get some really stupid shit happening.

That and if Legends 3 doesn't sell very well, that franchise is toast without him to lobby for it given how "well" it sold in the past. So yeah look forward to that Legends fans.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango