• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 07:01:07 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Ohhhhhh.

Thought it was some more MSpaint storyline bullshit I didn't get.

... that explains it then.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 15, 2010, 03:29:44 PMWe can only assume that it looked like the crappy fight scene before the ending.
You may notice that during the party, there's this one dude in a white shirt that has never been seen before that keeps talking to everyone like he's been there the whole time. Originally these lines were for Peter, but because of an argument he had with Tommy Wiseau, he left the film after most of his scenes were filmed. Thus in a great display of leadership, Tommy decided to pull a random guy from his crew to play a new friend that had all of Peter's lines (credited as "Steven").

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 15, 2010, 03:32:37 PM
The earlier SBAHJ were actually based on a real comic. Kind of sad but hilarious at the same time.
Yeah, I knew that. Just thought it was funny that

[spoiler]She went back in time and gave him the image that inspired him to start the comic.[/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

:3dance
you can dance in the mornin when you eat your cornflakes
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

But I used the last of them for the chicken.

DMK

That wasn't a chicken. It was a Rooster.

UHMEEEEBA

No it was a chicken, you weren't even here.

Jesuszilla

I want to make a Sagat joke but... eh.

Wait, what kind of chicken?

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Looks like it, need to try it.

I should start thawing the chicken and try it out tomorrow.

Quote1 cup fat-free milk
Is the fat-free part important? And does it need to be, well, pure milk? I typically buy Lactaid these days since I've developed lactose intolerance.

UHMEEEEBA

October 17, 2010, 12:23:20 AM #654 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 12:27:45 AM by UHMEEEEBA
I dunno but I use skim anyways on general principle.

Jesuszilla

Jango

Because Whole tastes like shit. And don't get me started on Chinese milk (basically straight from the udder)

Jesuszilla

October 17, 2010, 01:36:18 AM #657 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 01:51:10 AM by Jesuszilla
I actually like the taste of whole better. The others taste exactly like what they are: watered down.

Plus I need the extra nutrients and all that crap.

And wait, damn, I just realized that that kind of chicken has to be baked... I don't have any sort of pan to bake it in at the moment.

EDIT: @Jango: Seems Neon edited his post. The part I didn't get was the Vermont joke and how he said something was ironic about it.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 17, 2010, 01:36:18 AM
Plus I need the extra nutrients and all that crap.

Speaking of which, this week's Panty & Stocking was awesome for the sole reason that

[spoiler]Gaterbelt ejaculated out of his afro[/spoiler]

Jango

Also something I should've uploaded YEARS ago