• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:37:24 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Surprise Twist: DOTA 2 is actually a prequel to Half-Life.

Brandy Bogard

Jango, who's that in your avatar?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

DMK

Mite b cool, but I want either more L4D addons or Half Life 3/Episode 3.

Jesuszilla

I want less fucking addons and more actual episodes/games.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well there's something that doesn't happen everyday.

Jango

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on October 13, 2010, 03:21:31 PM
Jango, who's that in your avatar?

Terezi Pyrope, one of the major characters in Homestuck, who is one of the twelve trolls, and 4LW4YS TYP3S L1K3 TH1S B3C4US3 TH4TS HOW TH3 BL1ND PROPH3TS T4LK

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I actually read that The Room was also supposed to be intentionally funny, I don't know if that is true, but if it is then holy fuck Wiseau is a comedic god

Jesuszilla

check it out, i brought a pizza party

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on October 14, 2010, 07:17:54 PM
I actually read that The Room was also supposed to be intentionally funny, I don't know if that is true, but if it is then holy fuck Wiseau is a comedic god
Eh, according to interviews from the cast, The Room was intended to show off his directorial/acting abilities and that they were being told to treat it like a drama. Him saying that it's supposed to be funny was basically his way of saving face, as during one screening he got very angry at a reviewer criticizing it for its lack of realism.

I think after that, he figured out the reality of his movie, and decided to roll with that.

Jango

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Jango on October 15, 2010, 01:58:45 AM
Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on October 14, 2010, 07:17:54 PM
Eh, according to interviews from the cast, The Room was intended to show off his directorial/acting abilities and that they were being told to treat it like a drama. Him saying that it's supposed to be funny was basically his way of saving face, as during one screening he got very angry at a reviewer criticizing it for its lack of realism.
We can only assume that it looked like the crappy fight scene before the ending.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jango on October 15, 2010, 05:11:02 AM
holy fuck Terezi caused SBAHJ

The earlier SBAHJ were actually based on a real comic. Kind of sad but hilarious at the same time.

Jesuszilla

holy shit it's sweet bro and hella jeff

... except not as good.

UHMEEEEBA

October 15, 2010, 03:51:55 PM #644 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:59:34 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Which is what we were talking about SBAHJ stands for Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff. That comic I linked to is what Andrew based it on initially.