• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:24:34 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/breaking_news/reports-of-armed-man-inside-ut-library-

I was just getting ready to get on the bus when I noticed they all "broke down." Then another one pulled in and let people off, and a girl explained the situation to me and the others waiting at the bus stop.

The buses were turning around, and they're not running to campus today. The entire campus is on lockdown after some guy who worked at the Perry-CastaƱeda Library got laid off. So he got pissed off, took an AK-47, went up to the 6th floor and.... shot himself. No others were injured. An AK-47 just to commit suicide is... pretty overkill.

They say there's a second suspect at large, but I find it extremely doubtful since this looks like a solo job.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Maybe all he had was the AK-47, got to make do with what you've got.

★CHUBUNGO★

Chicken

Tyrannosaurus Reich

September 28, 2010, 08:45:21 PM #589 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 08:47:31 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on September 28, 2010, 07:39:25 PM
Guybrush Threepwood, mighty SPACE pirate.

Throw in Manny Calavera with a lightsaber/scythe hybrid and you've got an instant pre-order from me

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Youtube's really let their standards go down the crapper.

Jango

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

OH GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE FORUM SKIN

Jesuszilla

It's the server... It's undergoing maintenance so the files for the theme "don't exist."

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Jesuszilla

October 03, 2010, 11:24:49 AM #597 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:28:19 AM by Jesuszilla
I half-expected it to be fixed by now... Server maintenance will probably take longer than expected, please be patient and deal with the shitty-looking theme until then... That's about all we can do.

DMK

October 03, 2010, 02:30:54 PM #598 Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 02:36:52 PM by DMK
Most be fixed by now as everything seems normal enough. Although the new post part seemed a bit odd in it's coloring.

EDIT: 100 POST CELEBRATION WITH DUKE

Jesuszilla

Yeah, some will get the update faster than others.