• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 11:54:59 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Well Karkat and Gamzee's are pretty easy (at least enough to script, I'm sure it exists somewhere), you just have to make sure to add anger and juggalo references respectively.

Oh and for those wondering I found FireManjustice.png on this very board after a quick search thanks to MC2 posting it for some reason ages ago. Thanks MC2 you're a swell guy!

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

Oh and because Neon wanted to know about one of the hidden images in my avatar:

http://www.bloggerbeware.com/2007/12/33-horror-of-camp-jellyjam.html

UHMEEEEBA

I actually read several of those books in elementary school when they were new, yup I'm old.

Jesuszilla

I never touched them because the covers scared the shit out of me.

If only I knew how stupid they were inside...

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah you didn't miss much. It was better than half of my schools library though being a small Vermont one. It was those, some logic puzzle books based on the Clue board game, and assorted kid shit.

Incidentally the library and the computer lab where in the same room so I'd just say fuck this and play old Adventure games/die in Oregon Trail when possible.

Jesuszilla

No, you're supposed to name every member of the wagon after people you hate, THEN kill them. Virtual voodoo.

UHMEEEEBA

Well the real thing you'd do is play banker, spend all your money on ammunition and then just hunt and never stop, screw getting to Oregon.

Hell did anyone actually learn anything from that? I know I didn't.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 23, 2010, 10:54:12 PM
I never touched them because the covers scared the shit out of me.

If only I knew how stupid they were inside...
If you thought those were stupid, just be thankful your private school didn't outlaw them and try to replace it with Spine Chillers

UHMEEEEBA

September 24, 2010, 12:51:02 AM #565 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:11:36 AM by UHMEEEEBA
I like how the book pictured on that page's cover is a blatant ripoff of one of Goosebump books. Something dead house.

It was about vampire zombies or something. Only remember because the protagonists essentially leave a family to die at the end, always bothered me.

K.O.D

Welcome to Dead House

QuoteBut the Twist is:
As they are about to leave, Amanda gets out of the car and takes one last look at their old house. As she's about to leave, a red station wagon pulls up, and a new family gets out. On the way back to the car, Amanda spots someone who looks an awful lot like Dawes letting them into the house.
SO THEY THEN JUST DRIVE AWAY, ESSENTIALLY CONDONING THE MURDER OF ANOTHER FAMILY.

Jesuszilla

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA