• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 01:46:29 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

OC Remix doesn't quite matter.  But at the very least, it won't be featured as a Megaman game's soundtrack.

Jesuszilla

Doesn't quite matter? They made the shitfest tracks for HD Remix. Don't dare say they don't matter because they've already fucked up an official soundtrack.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Out of all of Donkey Kong Country 2's soundtrack they made 3 things that weren't total shit. One of which was by David Wise himself.

I also find it amusing this "project" has three different arranges of Gravity Beetle's theme, they can't even get their shit together.

Fusion

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 19, 2010, 11:24:00 PM
Doesn't quite matter? They made the shitfest tracks for HD Remix. Don't dare say they don't matter because they've already fucked up an official soundtrack.

Even with the regular soundtrack, HD Remix is still a mess.

Jango

My tattoo is getting flaky now. The artist says it's part of the healing process and will last for a few more days. The clean parts look okay, but on the whole, things look like ass right now.

UHMEEEEBA

He might be able to touch it up a bit after your skin has had time to adjust, or something.

Jango

Nah, the tattoo itself looks fine. It's just right now all the dead stuff around it looks gross (and it itches like hell too)

UHMEEEEBA

Well as long as you don't have a skin condition it should go back to normal in a few days.

Jango

Sgt Squirrel

So I was listening to that Megaman X remixes compilation fuckfest trailer.
Fucking wankers. Why are they ruining the X series music :johnface:

Also this is much better:

UHMEEEEBA

Because they're techno artists without the ability to make their own melodies so they use video game music as a baseline.

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

W3LL 1F 1T 1SN'T MY OLD 4LLY FROM T34M SCOURG3

UHMEEEEBA

That reminds me you should 8e a8le to save like eight seconds of your life with thiiiiiiiis.

Jango

T3ST1NG NOW 4ND HOLY SH1T 1 4M S4V1NG 4 LOT OF T1M3 W1TH TH1S, 1TS 4 SH4M3 TH3 OTH3R CH4R4CT3RS DON'T H4V3 4S 34S1LY TYP4BL3 G1MM1CKS