• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 12:40:14 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i was thinking someone like fred phelps (who SHOULD be dead by now but for some reason isn't) but whatever floats your boat

Jango

I was going to show UHMEEEEBA my avatar but WHAT?! NOT SATOSHI KON!

Nero D.

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on August 24, 2010, 07:10:23 PM
i was thinking someone like fred phelps (who SHOULD be dead by now but for some reason isn't)
I always thought Blutarch Mann looked like Fred Phelps with hair...

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Insanius

Tyrannosaurus Reich

tbh i give less than a shit about fred

irate gamer is much worse imo

Jesuszilla

Fred could probably at least be funny with a little drinking.

I tried that with Irate Gamer and still didn't laugh.

UHMEEEEBA

Put them in arena fight to the death kill the winner blahblahblahashhdsahs

Jango

Jesuszilla

... Someone had to be getting paid. Who in their right mind would willingly submit to such torture?

UHMEEEEBA

So Metroid Other M is crap, if only someone had called it and said it'd be crap. Oh wait that's right I did.

As for the Virtual Boy guy, I figure he just must hate life and wants others to suffer.

UHMEEEEBA

I hate to double post complaining about the same game but I've got to rant a bit about some of the plot twists and what not of Metroid Other M.

[spoiler]Samus just about shits herself when she meets Ridley despite having kicked his ass five times by that point (three times he had missiles and laser beams). Her inaction leading to having a friend of hers get bitch slapped around by Ridley and presumed dead.

Samus already has her items in the game but simply doesn't use them because she doesn't have permission from Adam. At one point Samus goes through a lava area without the Varia Suit because Adam hasn't given her permission to use it, apparently rather wanting Samus to burn to a cinder.

Later Samus promptly decides to screw letting Adam boss her around that and give herself powers she said she wouldn't use, so she could chase a guy.

Later still she fights a boss that would be easier with the Gravity Suit but decides not to use it until she nearly dies by getting sucked out an air lock (the Gravity Suit has never worked that way before by the way).

The game makes Samus in Metroid Fusion look functionally retarded as everything that surprises her there not related to the X Virus happens pretty much in Other M too. Galactic Federation creating biological weapons, yup. Breeding Metroids, yup. Hell even a boss from Metroid Fusion makes an appearance.

[spoiler]It's Nightmare, complete with the freaky green face.[/spoiler]

Samus has daddy issues with Adam, despite being raised by the Chozo.

The main plot is so poorly developed it takes about a 10 minute expository scene after the final boss to explain it.

There is a sub plot about someone on Adam's squad going rogue and killing its members as ordered by a higher up, called the deleter. This sub plot is not resolved at all. I suspect it's meant to be sequel bait.

I expected the game to be bad, Nintendo exceeded those expectations, it's even worse.

And finally a spoiler so stupid I'm nesting it.

[spoiler]=
Ridley is SECRETLY A CHICKEN/POKEMON.

On the bright side Ridley is finally small enough to be in a Smash Bros. game.[/spoiler][/spoiler]