• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 11:36:27 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

I couldn't find this scene on Youtube so I recorded it myself

UHMEEEEBA

Get the "OH GOD NO!" Cow scene from Sammun Mak so you can exploit it whenever someone does anything stupid.

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

oh god

a few minutes ago I stepped on a big spider and a bunch of BABY spiders came out

EEEEEEEEEEUGH

UHMEEEEBA

Oddly I just played Web Woods in DKC2, go figure.

Fusion

PSound recieved a nice update.

Among the changes, I noted that the sound files for the "thoughts" are playable properly, along with a good portion of MGS2's content now rippable.  I was only able to extract the "thoughts" from the non-Subsistence disc, however.  But this means that I've got a new idea for a pilot.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Jango

June 30, 2010, 04:59:08 AM #222 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:01:22 AM by Jango
Just downloaded the new "Pop Track 1" DLC pack for Guitar Hero 5, which features "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga (yeah you don't strum for it at all, you just tap the guitar buttons to play it). I find it ironic that I can have Kurt Cobain singing the song considering the infamous "NirGaga" mashup that got pulled six months ago. Then again I guess it makes sense since it was due to Nirvana's involvement that it got pulled, similar to the court proceedings for Kurt's likeness in GH5.

UHMEEEEBA

Oh before I forget the last part of my vacation was spent helping people throw eggs at people waiting for the new Twilight movie.

Yeah it was kind of weird.

UHMEEEEBA