• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:52:20 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

November 16, 2010, 12:11:20 PM #435 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 12:16:01 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Ok I still don't like Cap's voice but he deserves his paycheck for that if nothing else.

Also that GnG stage is awesome. The enemy cameos like Astaroth and the fact that early you can see the ship from the second SNES stage in the background are really nice touches.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 16, 2010, 12:11:20 PM
Ok I still don't like Cap's voice but he deserves his paycheck for that if nothing else.

Also that GnG stage is awesome. The enemy cameos like Astaroth and the fact that early you can see the ship from the second SNES stage in the background are really nice touches.

plus the music that plays before the fight

UHMEEEEBA

I guess they felt generous today, another official Zero Vs. She-Hulk video.

Jango

And they're both fights where Zero is the winner. I can imagine feminists RRRRRRRRAGING at that (also the fact that the two Marvel girls announced are female versions of more popular guy characters).

UHMEEEEBA

People seem to be raging more at the 98 hit combo and Zero killing Wesker without getting hit than that.

DMK

Quote"Your name is Zero? I hope you don't fight like one."

HAH. Cap's been spending to much time with Spidey I see.

OH AND GOT MY SE PREORDERED YALL CANT WAIT TILL THIS GAME IS OUT AWE YEAH

Tyrannosaurus Reich

gonna pre-order the collector's edition with the money i get this coming christmas

DMK

QuoteFebruary 15th, 2011 is the release date as of now

Good......good. Now I know I'll have extra scratch to buy me another copy thanks to my birthday. Yes...good day indeed.

Jesuszilla

I'd preorder but I dunno if there will be any delays or shit and I basically have two addresses I could ship to.

I'll probably do it after I've taken ambien like the last few things I've ordered anyway.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

November 16, 2010, 07:35:39 PM #445 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 07:37:24 PM by Jesuszilla
cool.

now rip their themes

QuoteFirst Appearance: Megaman X, Megaman Zero
FACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALMFACEPALM

UHMEEEEBA

They were probably felt like counting both series given how botched the continuity is now, note they state Mega Man X first.

Jegus Jesus take a chill pill.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

But it is the same character, the Zero series Zero is just in a different body.

It's like saying the Tengu Man in Mega Man 8 and the Tengu Man in Mega Man & Bass aren't the same guy because he was rebuilt.

Jesuszilla

Rebuilt? I thought he was just awesome enough to survive?