• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:16:48 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Some news.

-Will announce at least two characters each month until release.
-Another Mega Man character, used in singular.
-No original characters, i.e. Amingo/Ruby Heart.
-The Capcom side does flat out have less villains just due to the way things ended up.
-Magneto is still broke. Was planned from the earliest development. Furthermore Seth confirms that yes Magneto is still pringles.
-Ghost Rider and Silver Surfer were planned but both canned after they couldn't work their bike/surf board in respectively.
-M.O.D.O.K. is not the absurdly broken character. He however sucks at normal attacks but can fly and has a lot of specials.
-Monster Hunter characters were not put in by the request of the Monster Hunter team, that's odd.
-Used the reboot Spencer design because they didn't think the older one/the remake one would look good.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 27, 2010, 12:18:51 AM
-Magneto is still broke. Was planned from the earliest development. Furthermore Seth confirms that yes Magneto is still pringles.
GODDAMMIT I TOLD YOU SO

Why ELSE would anyone have wanted him in? What, because he's cool? NO, it's because his moveset is fucking annoying and broken.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Marvel has a lot of sway over there side of the roster, a Magneto movie is coming up soon, seems fairly obvious why they chose him to me.

Heck I wouldn't be surprised if M.O.D.O.K. is going to end up in either the Captain America or Avengers movie they're working on.

DMK

QuoteMonster Hunter characters were not put in by the request of the Monster Hunter team

Well that makes a lot of sense as to why there is no chance in hell.

QuoteIf there are unlockable characters, don't expect a cheat code that opens them all up.

fags

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

That's really all there is to say on the matter.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Capcom has since removed the picture.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 29, 2010, 11:17:59 PM
Capcom has since removed the picture.

soooo

that pretty much confirms it

right

UHMEEEEBA

It confirms Capcom has a 3d model of Haggar. He could in theory just be chilling in a stage somewhere or be something completely unrelated. That seems unlikely, but just because they have a Haggar model doesn't necessarily mean it's 100 % grade A certified cage free official.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

October 30, 2010, 12:29:17 AM #401 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:30:57 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 30, 2010, 12:12:25 AM
It confirms Capcom has a 3d model of Haggar. He could in theory just be chilling in a stage somewhere or be something completely unrelated. That seems unlikely, but just because they have a Haggar model doesn't necessarily mean it's 100 % grade A certified cage free official.

Well they went out of their way to delete it, so I doubt it's anything minor

I'd say it's either a playable appearance in MvC3, SSFIV (unlikely, but still), or fuck, even Mega Man Universe

UHMEEEEBA

Any sort of leak you'd really want to cover up, if he was just part of a stage you wouldn't want people to think he was a character.

KoopaKoot

Just saw the image now. If it's real, I'll be okay with him being the grappler of the game.   :sho:

Click Here.

DMK

It won't be real because thats a character I would want.