• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:49:10 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopaKoot

He'd probably be the Fat Bison if he was in. Or at least he would have the cape.

All those leak lists...why do people make them?

Click Here.

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

If it is fake, then I'm kind of glad it is. The only character I really want off that list is Howard the Duck, other than that I can definitely live without the female Marvel clones.

Jesuszilla

I really just wanted Thanos.

Don't really like Shuma Gorath, and you already know what I think of Storm... however, their inclusion would mean remixes of their themes, and THAT I want to hear.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

October 24, 2010, 03:00:49 PM #379 Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:13:11 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Well if that list is true there was one more detail that came with it when it first posted a couple weeks back.

[spoiler]Howard the Duck would be the obscenely broken character they hinted at.[/spoiler]

If classic Mega Man does get in I hope he has a more diverse move set, Leaf Shield and two weapons from eight was kind of weak.

Jesuszilla

October 24, 2010, 03:32:46 PM #380 Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:37:22 PM by Jesuszilla
Could someone explain why he would be the broken character?

and if viper's in, she should just burst into bubbles like megaman. i already hear enough of her screams from the 8 SF4 machines at the arcade

KoopaKoot

Nah her gadgets should malfunction and she would blow up like Mech Zangief.

Click Here.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 24, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
and if viper's in, she should just burst into bubbles like megaman. i already hear enough of her screams from the 8 SF4 machines at the arcade

People can still scream while exploding Mega Man style, take for instance any Mega Man game with voice acting, or Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix/Pocket Fighter.

Jesuszilla

October 24, 2010, 07:47:30 PM #383 Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 07:50:52 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 24, 2010, 03:00:49 PM
If classic Mega Man does get in I hope he has a more diverse move set, Leaf Shield and two weapons from eight was kind of weak.
I at least want Tornado Hold back because it was the only useful alternate weapon (and because Tengu Man is awesome).

For new stuff, I want Guts Arm so he gains a command throw and Gemini Laser with the ability to aim it backwards. Replace Beat Plane with Rush Jet with Eddie and Auto assist. Remove the mech super for Laser Shot from 8.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 24, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
Could someone explain why he would be the broken character?

Possibilities:
1) Howard would somehow summon his nemesis Dr. Bong, whose power is to reorder reality.
2) Lobo the Duck
3) Duck Tits (woo-oo)

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 24, 2010, 07:47:30 PM
Gemini Laser with the ability to aim it backwards.

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 24, 2010, 07:47:30 PM
Remove the mech super for Laser Shot from 8.

Not very varied.

Jesuszilla

Laser shot didn't bounce off the walls, and that was the best damn upgrade in 8, and for what it did, it's about the closest damn thing you could turn into a super.

UHMEEEEBA

There are other attacks that bounce off walls, two lasers really just seems bland given the entirety of the classic series.

Jesuszilla

KoopaKoot

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 22, 2010, 12:30:53 PM
And here's the whole damn site rip as of today, weighing in at 42 MB. Uploaded to Hotfile as Mediafire keeps crashing my browser and as such can go eat a dick.

I'll be uploading the rest to youtube using this fakey alternate account. Yes I forgot the M when I spelled it.

You didn't upload Chris you evil, EVIL man.  >:(

Click Here.