• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 09:21:28 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

With that said, I guess that pretty much confirms CLASSIC Mega Man

UHMEEEEBA

Unless they decide to be dicks and throw in the Starforce reject or just reuse Volnutt from TvC.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Capcom may not be the sharpest knives in the box but they aren't THAT stupid

though then again they did add the 2008 spencer so...

UHMEEEEBA

Oh there's also still the ZX dumbasses, forgot about them.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Quote from: DMK on October 09, 2010, 02:28:32 PMAre you trying to say maybe we'll see a bit of Marvel/Capcom Zombies?
I almost want to say that it could serve as a precursor to the whole thing since the setup is too perfect.

DMK

I like that better then the explanation being "Marvel Zombies created Marvel Zombies!".

UHMEEEEBA

They might allude to it in a joke ending or something.

UHMEEEEBA

I just noticed Spencer's arm switches depending on which way he's facing, laaaaaaaazy.

DMK

I guess Gene would of been the same unless they said for the sake of this game he had both.

Jango

October 10, 2010, 01:42:25 AM #340 Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 01:47:45 AM by Jango

Quote from: DMK on October 10, 2010, 01:41:59 AM
I guess Gene would of been the same unless they said for the sake of this game he had both.
[spoiler]WELL there were two God Hands in the game (although one of them is grafted onto Azel), so if you don't mind being non-canon, that's perfectly fine.

KoopaKoot

I think it's intentional (dominant arm switching).

I think Capcom would probably pick Zero over Original Rockman.  :-\

Click Here.

Jango

No they'll pick Bad Box Art Megaman, and he'll be voiced by Chevy Chase

Tyrannosaurus Reich

October 20, 2010, 10:09:56 PM #343 Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:20:49 PM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
http://30ninjas.com/blog/a-marvel-vs-capcom-3-interview-with-seth-killian-dlc-mission-mode-and-more

QuoteAD: Is the game being designed with DLC in mind?

SK: Yes, DLC was a consideration from the start, so the game is technically ready for it if we're successful and go down that route.

[spoiler]

THERE'S STILL HOPE[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

This is Capcom, DLC means more alternate outfits.