• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:41:27 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 21, 2010, 11:09:14 AM
"Viewtiful" was one of the combo messages.... a sign of things to come?

He's in the silhouettes in one of those trailers

so yeah he's pretty much confirmed

Jesuszilla

Good; he was one of the fun characters to play in TvC.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

and now for opinions:

[spoiler]-HOLY SHIT CHARACTER SPECIFIC THEMES ARE BACK FUCK YESSSSSSSS, although I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be just techno remixes again but eh its still better than that generic orchestrated music we heard in the older gameplay footage

-I'm actually not surprised that Super Skrull is in the game, considering the lack of Fantastic Four characters and all

-It concerns me that all four of these characters were on that leaked list that was posted a while back, honestly I'll be sorely disappointed if this game winds up with only 30 characters

-Yeah, that's DEFINITELY Viewtiful Joe, and he BETTER be voiced by Dee Bradley Baker[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Only problem I think I had with that list was

Quotefrankalt_chuck
storm
magneto
ironalt_war

First and last are self-explanatory. Storm and Magneto... fucking no. I'm tired of seeing them.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

In Capcom's defense it looks like they're trying to balance this game out now, and as long as Storm doesn't go AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH all the time I will have no problem with her inclusion

Also from the sound of it, Doom's theme is a remix of his stage in Marvel Super Heroes

fuck

yes

UHMEEEEBA

As I stated before Capcom said there would be about 30 or so characters...

Tyrannosaurus Reich

and as I stated before Seth said at Evo that there would be over 30 characters

:what:

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on July 21, 2010, 05:31:31 PM
In Capcom's defense it looks like they're trying to balance this game out now, and as long as Storm doesn't go AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH AUGH all the time I will have no problem with her inclusion

Believe it or not, they tried to fix that in MvC2. And failed.

It was much easier to do in XMvSF.

Dr. Doom looks as high tier as ever and Chun-Li doesn't appear to be that much different from TvC, and she's pretty high up there. Also she can air dash three times, in other words, Capcom's way of saying fuck you, Kaka clan, despite being a race more powerful than humans.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on July 21, 2010, 07:01:09 PM
and as I stated before Seth said at Evo that there would be over 30 characters

:what:

Seth has a tendency to lean towards hyping than being honest. Capcom saying about 30 characters, and him saying more than could simply mean 31.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Well I wouldn't be so sure, the fact they got Trish right makes me think it's still probably fairly accurate and was just missing a few things. Given that list came from the games website's page source, they probably just didn't finish adding everything.

That said I am glad to be wrong, just curious how the hell a bipedal character is going to work.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

July 22, 2010, 12:04:51 AM #176 Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:06:41 AM by Tyrannosaurus Reich
oh thank god

thank fucking god

there is still a glimmer of hope

Also with the inclusion of TWO Clover studio characters

well

yeah

you know

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: PainguinGene isn't in the game guys (along with Phoenix Wright, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, Strider, Daredevil, and Punisher.)

Seth confirmed it on the capcom unity stream.

[spoiler]

squidward is me

mr. krabs is capcom[/spoiler]

K.O.D