• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

June 16, 2024, 12:26:11 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

QuoteOriginally Posted by /v/
    Leaked Episode 4 Description:

As all looks bleak for the side of good, overwhelmed by the combined forces of Doom, Wesker, Super-Skrull, and MODOK, who else should suddenly fly by than MIKE HAGGAR, piloting the 1942 Lockheed P-38 Lightning?

MIKE HAGGAR blazes through the sky, the words "MAYOR FORCE ONE" painted on the side of the most awesome plane ever to exist. MIKE HAGGAR proceeds to blow Super-Skrull to Hell before he rams the 1942 Lockheed P-38 Lightning into MODOK's face. Upon leaping from the pilot's seat in a graceful-yet-manly fashion, MIKE HAGGAR punches Doom and Wesker the fuck out with his bare damn hands. Magneto sees this as his chance to rise up, but MIKE HAGGAR has zero tolerance for criminals of any sort. Delivering a merciless clothesline to the easily-overpowered Master of Magnetism, MIKE HAGGAR turns his attention to the threat in the sky.

Ascending nearly three hundred feet with a single jump, MIKE HAGGAR deals swift justice to Dormammu in the form of the highest-altitude suplex in the history of mankind. MIKE HAGGAR does not fly. MIKE HAGGAR simply jumps good.

As the other, less powerful heroes begin to applaud, MIKE HAGGAR sees a threat over the horizon. It is Galactus, Devourer of Worlds! Galactus challenges MIKE HAGGAR personally, but little does he realize what a mistake it is to attempt to fight the Mayor one-on-one. MIKE HAGGAR quickly piledrives Galactus into the sun. Obviously, this doesn't kill Galactus, but MIKE HAGGAR is smart enough to know that killing Galactus is a bad idea anyway. You think MIKE HAGGAR hasn't brushed up on his knowledge of the Marvel universe? Shame on you, you stupid motherfucker.

As Galactus sulks away, MIKE HAGGAR is once again given a round of applause, and the entire female roster throws their underwear at him. Trish's bra hits him in the face, however, and this makes him just a bit irate. MIKE HAGGAR decides to introduce Trish to his fist.

Roll credits.
This is the greatest thing I have ever read.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

QuoteMIKE HAGGAR quickly piledrives Galactus into the sun.

This needs to happen. It's even better than the Phantom Train.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Okay, it must now be illegal to write any more fan fictions after that, because it is physically impossible to top that

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

someone needs a time out coupled with a little bit of chillax

UHMEEEEBA

December 22, 2010, 12:28:58 AM #532 Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 12:31:05 AM by UHMEEEEBA
I had a reaction image saved for just an occasion like this... but the file corrupted, sorry guys.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Oh it wasn't even a shrug, not something so mundane.

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Third Darkstalkers rep possible

it could just mean three characters that are all halloweeny (dormammu, morrigan, etc), but still

UHMEEEEBA

Hsien-ko has appeared in a number of rumors...

And since TR didn't say it, those achievements might also might imply Akuma and Mega Man.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

megaman i'd be okay with (of course) but akuma???

fuck no, i don't want any shotos outside of sakura and maybe dan (if he counts)

DMK

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on December 22, 2010, 03:08:38 PM
Third Darkstalkers rep possible

it could just mean three characters that are all halloweeny (dormammu, morrigan, etc), but still

I'm surprised the achievements/trophys look compared to most of Capcom's other fighting games with them. Although I guess a good amount of SSF2HDR and MvC2 rerelease were easy. HELL YEAH IF TASKMASTER IS IN