• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:09:27 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

gal129 char help plz

Started by jiakai_ln, July 13, 2009, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiakai_ln

when im fightin his char with warusaki3 char in their ex their lose twice as more than normalfor some reason when gal129 char is in ex mode their health lose twice as much than normal
how can i change damage back to normal

Jesuszilla

From what I remember, their defense is lowered if you decide to use more on EX-Groove than the normal "points" allow for.

However, Gal and Rei are horrible creators and it's best to not bother with them anyway.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

jiakai_ln

July 13, 2009, 10:26:15 AM #2 Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 10:29:50 AM by jiakai_ln
i didnt even change the point lol
what is the normal points for it and where do i go to change it?
whats the point for?
---------
forget what i just said lol
how do i disable this over 4000pt defence down crap off

MC2

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 13, 2009, 10:21:48 AM
However, Gal and Rei are horrible creators and it's best to not bother with them anyway.

You don't always have a choice.

Want Blanka?  Too bad.  H's is offline and does too much damage anyway, so you get their Blanka D:

Want Rolento?  It's either theirs or the offline SFA3 Rolento or the awful IMT Rolento D:

Jesuszilla

No excuse to use terrible creations. I'd rather not use someone at all than use a horrible conversion.

jiakai_ln

true
the best cvs char are made by warusaki3
hope he finish making all cvs chars

xXGadoXx

November 15, 2011, 06:22:43 PM #6 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:29:48 PM by xXGadoXx
Quotetrue
the best cvs char are made by warusaki3
hope he finish making all cvs chars
Erm no offence dude but any1 with half a Brain knows that P.O.T.S is the best there is.
you should make a list of some of your fav CvS chars and id be happy to help you find them or even give them if its not considered braking the rules  ^.^

QuoteYou don't always have a choice.

Want Blanka?  Too bad.  H's is offline and does too much damage anyway, so you get their Blanka D:

Want Rolento?  It's either theirs or the offline SFA3 Rolento or the awful IMT Rolento D:
i believe theres a CvS Rolento available by Warusaki3 and other various Authors :) just as good
Once again you should probaly make a list in the proper directory in this forum and im sure me or someone who has the time will help you out ^^

Jesuszilla

This topic is from 2009... try not to bump in the future.