• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 04:02:15 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Started by Neon_Tiger, June 02, 2009, 11:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

I'm just surprised they didn't put Princess Peach in the 4th player slot (sup SMB2), and instead threw in Another T'

UHMEEEEBA

They can't save if she's in the party Jango.

And I really doubt the processing argument, the Wii can handle Brawl and FREAKING Mario Kart online and those too are a lot more complicated to process than a simple platformer.

Jango

Quote from: Torgo on June 04, 2009, 11:44:21 AM
They can't save if she's in the party Jango.
He can go back to saving Daisy then, and with Princess on the team, that means HOT GIRL ON GIRL ACTION.

UHMEEEEBA

Turns out the real reason Peach isn't playable is because Nintendo is too lazy to animate her skirt. No really.

You know it's the 21st century if that's really too much for Nintendo to do their is an alternate solution,

pants.

Jango

Mini skirt like in the sports games

Anjel

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

Everyone's giving into their nature...

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 18, 2009, 04:12:08 PM
You know it's the 21st century if that's really too much for Nintendo to do their is an alternate solution,

Wouldn't even need to be Peach.

There's another Princess that has a color scheme that could easily be the yellow color player whose dress doesn't have a floating property and she's best known for announcing her name along with a greeting.

Daisy if you didn't get it.

Jango

Quote from: Jango on June 04, 2009, 02:56:29 PM
He can go back to saving Daisy then, and with Princess on the team, that means HOT GIRL ON GIRL ACTION.

WOW IT'S LIKE THIS QUOTE NEVER HAPPENED GOOD JOB

UHMEEEEBA

Well you said they could rescue Daisy and Fusion said Daisy could rescue Peach so it's technically not the same thing.

Jango

Sgt Squirrel

Jesus christ all this bitching about the fact it's not online

I would have been MUCH more pissed if the multiplayer was online only

'SUP BURNOUT PARADISE

Jesuszilla

Meh not even gonna bother with this game anyway. I'm done with Wii (save for the upcoming TvC).

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well it also makes a good paper weight.