• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 07:29:00 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MUGEN TENNIS - VS MKR

Started by Jango, December 16, 2008, 04:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

ROUND 1 WITH JESUSZILLA MMMMBRO

Jesuszilla

Working on round 2.

BTW, we'll need to make it so that I have the final round and only one fight is in that final round (I'm saving the best for last, and I have reason to have one fight separate from all others).

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

December 20, 2008, 05:05:26 AM #2 Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 03:23:01 PM by Jesuszilla
EDIT: Removed. I just noticed the problem on my end myself... Rerendering... For the 11th time.

MC2

Can you please try reuploading that JZ?  I sent you a PM on Jewtube about the errors it was giving me.

Jesuszilla

NO. You have NO FUCKING IDEA how much FUCKING trouble this video gave me. I am NOT reuploading it.

Jango

Once I tried to upload a video 15 times. It worked. WELL GODDAMMIT NOW I HAVE TO CALL OFF THE TENNIS MATCH.

Jesuszilla

No you don't. Just wait for me.

Jango

Jesuszilla

December 21, 2008, 01:32:29 AM #8 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 02:05:14 AM by Jesuszilla

LAUNDO TSU

Oh and if you view it in high quality: Close tabs, don't pause it, try not to skip anything or do fucking anything but watch the video. I can't help that YouTube/[insert browser here]/Flash is being retarded.

Also Jango make it from now on so responses are automatically accepted in case shit like this happens again. In addition, I say we post our hitlists here of who we have and who has been fought publicly so far.

I'll start with mine:
Amingo
Blaziken
Iggy
Iori
ioriXI
Kamek
Nanashi
Zabel
Rikuo
Talbain
Felicia
Tron
Servbot
Cell
Piccolo
Jill
Iron-Man
Spider-Man
Strom
Infinite
Predator Hunter

Like I said, the last video will only be one fight, but it will be long, so we'll have to make it so it reaches such.

Jango

December 21, 2008, 05:22:25 AM #9 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 06:01:55 AM by Captain Vegeta
I'll put my hitlist up in a bit (not on my computer ATM). Also good job on the vid. I'm thinking six rounds should be enough. In related news, this thread made me lol:

http://prinzmugen.mybb3.org/jango-owns-mkr%CA%B9s-team-in-teh-first-ever-mugen-tennis-t1409.html

EDIT: Correction, every post in that forum that mentioned me made me lol. Nothing beats getting people to hate your guts with minimal effort.

MC2

Quote from: Captain Vegeta on December 21, 2008, 05:22:25 AM
I'll put my hitlist up in a bit (not on my computer ATM). Also good job on the vid. I'm thinking six rounds should be enough. In related news, this thread made me lol:

http://prinzmugen.mybb3.org/jango-owns-mkr%CA%B9s-team-in-teh-first-ever-mugen-tennis-t1409.html

EDIT: Correction, every post in that forum that mentioned me made me lol. Nothing beats getting people to hate your guts with minimal effort.

You found us :D

Mismagius

Oh god...this is just awesome...

MC2

JZ, you should do Felicia, and fight her with yours. 

Insanius

Did it not occur to you that he already planned that?
Also, lol I didn't realize that forum was where the remnants of JSMugen went after the forum died.  I stumbled on it earlier when I was doing a routine check on my website visitors, but thought nothing of it.

MC2

Quote from: Michael on December 21, 2008, 03:22:42 PM
Did it not occur to you that he already planned that?
Also, lol I didn't realize that forum was where the remnants of JSMugen went after the forum died.  I stumbled on it earlier when I was doing a routine check on my website visitors, but thought nothing of it.

Well it's mostly JS Mugen + new people - GBX, Judgespear and MKR.