• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 11:15:59 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

King of Fighters XII

Started by K.O.D, September 18, 2008, 09:48:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

September 18, 2008, 09:48:48 AM Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 09:57:06 AM by K.O.D
http://www.Self-loathing playa haters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335579

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWQDLTPU8M

Although I might not even get the game (no PC release) but holy shit it looks awesome (real-time shadows!)

Kyo still has his old reliable basics and he got his Yami Barai.

Leona's new outfit is great, but i'm not liking Ralf's huge body and Ryo's red hair.

Insanius

2/3, we're still missing the most important Ikari Warrior!

Jesuszilla

WHAT?! They changed Iori's outfit?!

And is it just me, or did they remove superpauses? And why does Shen look like Rock?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Non-transparent effects...

SNK-PLAYMORE.  THIS IS 2008.  YOU'RE NOT ON NEO-GEO ANY MORE.

The_None

Seems like a oversight with that effect transparency, as - from what I can tell from the video - Kyo seems to be the only one in the video with such non-stransparent effects.

In fact, I can assume that Kof XII seems to be still in the alpha stage, with the afformentioned oversigth and the lack superpauses (not to mention the lack of ACTUAL SUPERBARS). Who knows if they will fix them as the game becomes more complete though.

K.O.D

KoF XII hands-on impressions

First page is mostly about the graphics, second page contains huge gameplay info.

Jesuszilla

September 20, 2008, 05:07:38 PM #6 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:27:26 PM by [Kira]
QuoteTerry wears his old, red costume and has his trademark moves like Rising Tackle, Power Wave, Burn Knuckle, Crack Shoot, and Power Geyser, but he doesn't have his Power Dunk, Fire Kick, or Buster Wolf.

But... But... I LIKED Buster Wolf...!

1nfrn0

So as you can see......Ash wants to become a fucking Supermodel after he gets Kyo and K' (for a good measure so that nobody can stand in the way of his ultimate ambition to become a supermodel) and did you notice that Iori looks like Another Iori u know the guy who is the maniac striker in KOF 2000 for Iori........... 8)

"My arm's flames still rage... that must mean you need more cookin'!"   K'

Jesuszilla

Not really, he looks more like Remy.

Also, this shows that Andy is definitely in. I could have said "Andy confirmed," but after Brawl I refuse to use that term.

Insanius

Jesuszilla

That was in context, though.

Jesuszilla

K.O.D

October 08, 2008, 12:10:21 AM #12 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 04:21:33 AM by K.O.D
Rumor, XII coming to PC

OH DEAR GOD YES YES YES YES YES

K.O.D

ok fuck this game, all excitement just went under after the full roster was revealed and the gameplay was dumbed down to '94/'95.

Oldschool my ass.

Insanius

Clark does not need to eat a damn sandwich.