• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:39:51 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Least Favorite Creators?

Started by MC2, August 04, 2008, 08:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC2

Yeah, topic title.

Beppu-No explanation needed

Kong-He fucking butchers everything.  His Kongou is terrible.

Warner-Lol, I said CREATORS

Scar-Something about them I just don't like

Duckerman-Ugh, terrible "chibi" Smash Bros characters with bad sprites and the worst gameplay ever

Bigsally-His characters may be bad edits, but his Wal-Mart stage is awesome and he's hilarious.

UHMEEEEBA

This is a bad idea, it's just going to create drama.

Jesuszilla

Not like this is Guild or anything though. =P

Ahuron - Fools you into believing his stuff is decent... Because you've never played the fucking game. Only one to ever make me cry with his shitty creations.
Beppu - Iori does not have Parkinson's.
Drowin - Former thief, infinites in the fucking crouch moves, again, people like him because they've never played the fucking game he's converting from.
Kong - Green penis.
ZZZASD - Uses non-required sprites in throws which causes them to disappear on some characters, inaccurate juggling, VERY flawed cheap KO system.
⑨ - Yet another creator who's AWESOME.... Until you actually use the characters in the games from which he converts.

About all I can think of for now.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

ughwtf

out of all the thing to hate BOI cuz U know what U just waiting for some one to sneek up behind u and stick a dick up Ur ass it would be so fast U wouldent even know it all U would just feel is a big pain in the ass and U  would be walkin bow legged for a while

MC2

Quote from: UGHWTF on August 05, 2008, 05:56:10 AM
out of all the thing to hate BOI cuz U know what U just waiting for some one to sneek up behind u and stick a dick up Ur ass it would be so fast U wouldent even know it all U would just feel is a big pain in the ass and U  would be walkin bow legged for a while

Bigsally is a god.

I just don't like his characters.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

RyouWin - I IS BRAZIL IF YOU HATE MY CHARACTERS YOU IS RACIST
JudgeSpear - To be honest, I liked his videos until I realized what a big Nazi asshole he was. Also, Mushroom Kingdom Fusion = BIG FAT NO.
Warner - PETER GRIFFIN IS INSTANT AWESOME LOLOLOOLOL

And nearly any creator Ampchu likes.

Jango

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on August 12, 2008, 10:45:30 PMAnd nearly any creator Ampchu likes.

I guess that makes it a good thing that Ampchu blocked me after he noticed that he was added to ED!

MC2

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on August 12, 2008, 10:45:30 PM
JudgeSpear - To be honest, I liked his videos until I realized what a big Nazi asshole he was.

Care to elaborate?  Any examples?  I'm not doubting your word, I just would like some specifics.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: MC2 on August 13, 2008, 09:05:22 PM
Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on August 12, 2008, 10:45:30 PM
JudgeSpear - To be honest, I liked his videos until I realized what a big Nazi asshole he was.

Care to elaborate?  Any examples?  I'm not doubting your word, I just would like some specifics.

just ask jango

he has a whole bunch of examples

Jango

First let me start by saying T-Reich's new sig is totally hot.

To go on topic, I can sum it up quite easily: I was banned multiple times just because I disliked characters by certain creators. One offense was for disliking 9's characters, another one was for disliking Reiko Hikari and Hashimoto. I think at one point I called someone a "faggot," and apparently that was bad too (I later found out the person in question actually was gay so that might have something to do with it). At one point, all of my posts were deleted (even ones where I was helping people) with a line from Judgespear saying that he was "giving me a second chance to start over." Naturally I responded saying that it was a cowardly move and that was another ban right there.

Not sure what the board is like now. He gave me a long tl;dr PM about how I was wrongfully banned in the past, but considering that the status quo on the board hasn't really changed much, I'm a little doubtful of that and don't really visit any more.

Jesuszilla

As long as we're on the subject of Judgespear I guess I should make this public.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: [Kira] on August 14, 2008, 05:33:10 AM
As long as we're on the subject of Judgespear I guess I should make this public.

ಠ_ಠ

that's awesome

MC2

Quote from: [Kira] on August 14, 2008, 05:33:10 AM

Just when I think I couldn't love this place anymore...

I did see that topic on Jango's board, but thought nothing of it at the time.  That's badass.