• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:41:18 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Re: Windom XP Windom XP SP-2

Started by Fusion, April 25, 2008, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Also, out of boredom, I have compiled a list of pilots I plan to make in the very near future.

-Medic: Because a Heavy without a Medic is like a poem without words. ;3;
-Yosemite Sam: Because of AWESOME.
-Soldier: NOW AVAILABLE IN TF2 FLAVOR
-Pyro: wut
-Manny Calavera: ONCE I CAN FIND A WAY TO EXTRACT GRIM FANDANGO SOUNDS AND SHIT
-Glottis: See above.
-Hulk Hogan: MMMMBRO

Fusion

After checking through the Cpt. Picard sound files, I know what he's saying for the ones you couldn't quite make out correctly:

1: You know, there is really no substitute for holding the reigns.
2: "It was a dark and stormy night..." ...That's not a promising beginning.
3: Under the circumstances I think there is only one decision.
4: Then it seems that the discussion... Is over.
5: Perhaps they're all remembering that old saying, "power corrupts."

Jango

I actually have Sambo's voice from a MUGEN tutorial he did, so I think I might attempt that for pilot #10

:mrox:

MelvanaInChains

The_None said this forum had most of the pilot files, so let me get this out of the way

THIS GAME IS HOLY FUCK AWESOME

Now with that out of the way, I'm starting to make my own pilots. I made myself and Ren Hoek if anyone desires an upload.

Oh and The_None made the best characters ever, especially Calypso and Ahmed.

GOT GOT I FORGOT

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Tyrannosaurus Reich

/r/ing looney toons episodes on youtube so i can make a YOSEMITE SAM pilot  :mrox:

Jango

Tyrannosaurus Reich

jango IF YOU H8 BIG BANG BEAT-OFF SO MUCH WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING SHIT BASED ON IT  ???

Jango

Because it looks and sounds pretty. It's a shit game, but the sounds/music/artwork is quite good (except Rouga's sprites)

MelvanaInChains

June 04, 2008, 03:29:41 PM #55 Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:55:40 PM by MelvanaInChains
Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on June 03, 2008, 08:55:31 PM
/r/ing looney toons episodes on youtube so i can make a YOSEMITE SAM pilot  :mrox:

Hell yeah, we need more classic characters in giant robots.

Right now I'm making a Zato-1/Michael Jordan combination, based on his character in Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden. And possibly King Buzzo, but I might not upload them for a bit because finals are about to start very soon.

Oh and I downloaded Daigo but I didn't try him out yet...I'll put my opinions here soon.

Edit: holy shit, his voice cracked me the hell up when I was fighting him in Survival.

I'M FIRED UP WAAAHTAHHWAAHHTAHHHWAAHHTAHH

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Tyrannosaurus Reich

WE STILL NEED A SERVER OF SOME SORT

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on June 05, 2008, 05:24:16 PM
WE STILL NEED A SERVER OF SOME SORT

AND YOU STILL NEED TO ADVERTISE MY PILOTS angry face.

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: Lime on June 06, 2008, 07:38:38 AM
RICE BARREL

Dammit, beaten to the punch. Well, I was actually going to do the live-action Guile IF SAGAT RUNSA FOHF TO BISAN

I'd download him but I found out how to start a server and I'm waiting for more people to join. T-Reich and I did a match with Neil Bauman vs The Spy that was quite awesome.

Oh yeah and I have 5 potential pilots in mind: Beavis, Regan MacNeil, Droopy Dog, a random Twisted Metal 1 character and again Guile Van Damme, but I can't decide on which.

And the database is up here.