• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 07:35:01 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Re: Windom XP Windom XP SP-2

Started by Fusion, April 25, 2008, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

HEY

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AN OGG CONVERTER OR SOMETHING  :pedo:

Tyrannosaurus Reich

dude audacity makes my computer crash

Jango

THEN GET A NEW COMPUTERffffffff

either that or use Mediaconvert but you'd have to manually upload and download each clip

The_None

Or even else, send raw .WAV/something else files for one of us (Jango, Fusion, Me, whatever who has a decent OGG converter) and we'll convert (as well as send) them into OGG for you.

Jango

The_None

Shit, I've just allready made my own "Windom XP Madness" video. I will upload it later though, as I am about to go to sleep :P

BTW, My roster of my own-created pilots just hit the count of 29 :O

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Tyrannosaurus Reich

The_None

June 01, 2008, 05:57:20 AM #39 Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 05:59:20 AM by The_None
Don't forget to patch it as well....
(As well as update your DirectX9, I've heard you've reformatted your disk)

Anyway:

I've just uploaded my own "Windom XP Madness" video. Sure, it's made just before Jango released Rockso/Rolento/Geese/Terry pilots, but still.....

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Fusion

So I'm experimenting with the code from 'Ace Nuko's brother', to see if I can elaborate on the pilots a little.  My test subject is Daffy Duck, and I'll see if I can apply the loading of images to other events, such as dying and strong attacks.  If this works, I'll apply the standards on all the pilots I've created ASAP.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

FUCK YEAH DAFFY DUCK. Make a Yosemite Sam pilot and I'll lick you all over. <3

Also, I made a Soldier pilot. WITH A TWIST

Fusion

I'm going to try and figure out the exact timing in the in-game time units so I can make a Solid Snake who has his Codec face speaking, which will undoubtedly be the coolest thing to hit Windom XP ever.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

btw IF ANYONE CAN GET ME SOME SOUNDS OF MANNY CALAVERA OR GLOTTIS FROM GRIM FANDANGO I WILL SUCK YOUR FUTA COCK <3