• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:52:01 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

The_None's Pilot Release Thread

Started by The_None, June 02, 2008, 10:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_None

http://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/miscstuff/79pilotpack050.zip

Wondering with the 0.50? Because I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET, and I plan like making more 20 pilots.
Anyway, yeah. Here's my own ultimate pilot pack, and the pack includes (but does not limit to):
-Ahmed Jonshon
-Angry Video Game Nerd
-Anthony Williams (That Dave Chapelle knockoff from Bad Day LA. Yup, I'm unlucky enough to have this game bundled with a certain issue of the certain magazine I'm buying monthly.)
-Calypso
-Captain Falcon (sure, Fusion allready did the Falcon pilot, but what the hell)
-Dante
-Duke Nukem (Yeah, someone allready made him as well, but what the hell)
-Generic Far Cry Dude (I'm still not fond with Far Cry, but the mooks have the lines. Somewhat.)
-Heita Zin Nai
-Barney Calhoun (Half Life 1 voice)
-Isaac Kleiner (Half Life 1 voice)
-Jesuszilla
-NOT Dink Smallwood (actually some guy from "Natural Fawn Killers". Name comes from the fact that Most_Mysterious used that voice for his Dink Smallwood character)
-The Nostalgia Critic
-NOT Sambo (I personally doubt AgentSix's voice would be that deep. Anyway, that's actually some cop from Messiah. When I manage to find my copy of KingPin, maybe I'll make a SAMBO from it)
-Omega Tiger Woods (Mostly dissorted Worms Armageddon "Soul Man" voice, with few familar sound bits)
-Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek:The Next Generation) (As there are now 8 years since the last time I've watched ST:TNG, I would like someone to help me finishing the Pilot, especially with the pain sounds. And yeah, Windom XP needs MORE STAR TREK PILOTS)
-A turret from Portal
-Serious Sam
-Shao Kahn
-Souljah Boy (YUP, just for you to beat him up in case he appears in your survival battle)
-THE SCOUT (BIG THANKS for T-Reich for pain sounds)
-Trane (from that one Marc Ecko game)
-XZibit (based his apearance in Chronicles of Riddick:Escape from Butcher Bay. Also, lol, IronMugen's from inside joke)

Too busy right now to list who I plan to make next, but I'll tell ya soon.

BTW Shit, I've made a typo in Duke's name in the readme.

The_None

August 21, 2008, 11:17:33 AM #1 Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:50:09 AM by The_None
While I was still waiting for Melvana to make a poop response to my round 3 of tennis, I was bored enough to make a first update for my Pilot Pack. So far, it's nicknamed "hotfix1" as it fixes Picard's text (thanks, Fusion), but the next Windom XP update will make the pack about 0.75 or something like that (...but isn't that allready? LOL). Anyway.....

Changes:
-New portrait for Psycho (from Crysis:Warhead)
-Fixed text of Picard's quotes, thanks Fusion.

Newcomers:
-Abigail Black (Clive Barker's Jericho. I may convert the rest of the Jericho squad by nimrod's request)
-Chester A. Bum (Another character of that guy with the glasses, Lol)
-Ebeeto, the Angry Video Game Fag
-Alma (F.E.A.R. series)
-Frank Delgado (Clive Barker's Jericho, agian. This guy is my personal fav of the squad)
-Pinky (and the Brain). Made only because Jango did the twins. Also, makes use of animated pilot portrait thingy and stuff.
-PlayItBogart (The same reviewer who got kicked off from YouTube because of GTA IV footage. Oh, and Fusion can help me with a certain text message agian)
-Ninja Mono (I just HAD to reward T-Reich for lending pain/death sounds of THE SCOUT somewhat. Somewhat rather experimental though, as it's just a bunch of chimes)
-The Postal Dude (so I can lure Kamek into the game..... or not)
-Wilhelm I (believe me, it's even more oddtastic than the Mono pilot)

http://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/miscstuff/79pilotpack-hotfix1.zip

I'll compile a list of who I'll do next later....

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Ha ha, I was considering making Ninja Mono actually.

anyways downloadan this shit

Brandy Bogard

I apologize for the necrobump, but have you finished the pack yet?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

I finally got around making much more pilots. And you know what, screw the "packs", I'll be releasing pilots for separate downloads from now then.

So I've decided to release some of my old pilots. I've said some, as in the early days I was stupid enough to make them louder to the point of some severe clipping at times, thus they'd have to remade. As I want to focus on some other stuff right now, I'd "remake" the rest much latter, altho you can still redownload what I have yet to make available for separate download from one of these packs. In addition to old faces, I've also converted:
-Mickey Rourke pretending to be the Rouge Warrior
-Fireboy. Because that had to be done.
-Flame Hyenard, same here. In fact I wonder if someone ever attempted a Hyenard pilot before I did it...
-Left 4 Dead 2's Uncle Phil
-Three Unreal Tournament dudes
-A certain action movie hero turned politician
-A certain white guy who would do it all for a Nookie
-Four dudes from what may likely be the Cluster F-Bomb:The FPS
-Whoever would be the opposite of B.B.Hood in case Capcom vs EA would ever get greenlit (Speaking of, I'd like to hunt down some high-quality BBH voiceclips somewhere, in case someone isn't going to do it already)
-And a rather sizeable bunch of Jagged Alliance 2 characters. A certain someone - in case she would ever had any interest in Windom - would squee at that thought.
-The Scout and The Nostalgia Critic has been also updated
-Melvana's old pilots are also there lol, even tho he already reuploaded these to his own space

For the full deal, check out there. Yup, a simple directory listing should suffice for now. If either me or Insanius ever bothers to make a nice site that lists all of that, you'll get it.

Jesuszilla

I can get BBH rips from Chaos Tower for you.

Just try to keep things peaceful.