• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:00:14 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Officially Returning to the Mugen Fighters Guild.

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 31, 2006, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

March 31, 2006, 04:32:42 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 04:34:36 PM by EVIL Scruff McGruff
After some thought I realized that my decision that Guild was silly was unjustified. The Guild was right in everything it does, including giving theives enough leeway to steal repeatedly without being punished. In addition it was my fault that Sepp decided to try and remove my name from the un-announcables without my permission, he was so totally justified in doing that. And so was Loona in insisting that people be allowed to request anything as long as they don't specify an authorname. And all those people who sent me pms requesting things were perfectly justified too. And so was that decision to try and make all mugen coding open source, totally justified. Yup, I've been wrong the whole time. And Nevermind's irrational hatrage of Gay people, totally justified. Oh and the fact that the last time I checked BBH's Lilith still being fighter of the week despite having stolen coding, justified. Hey didn't the guild also use to host the Mugen Museum? Well if thats the case they were justified in that too. Oh and my deciding to delete my account because I decided there was no point in staying at the Guild and the only way to do was setting the e-mail into an infinity loop was unjustified, because it's not my place to decide to leave a community that I never liked.

April Fool's Bitches

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Does everybody think AFsD is TODAY?  April 1st, people, April 1st.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Fox on March 31, 2006, 05:49:04 PM
Does everybody think AFsD is TODAY?  April 1st, people, April 1st.

We know. Thank GMT+1 for this.

I, on the other hand, am waiting till April 1 in the Central Time Zone before I do my April Fool's crap.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

March 31, 2006, 06:17:23 PM #4 Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 06:27:40 PM by EVIL Scruff McGruff
lol, timezones

Fusion

omg, timezones.

Who here's thinking that the "sudden switch" of the guild is just a big joke anyhow?  I'll be surprised if it's still like that a week afterwards.

UHMEEEEBA

From previous experience. Val happens to be a day ahead of everyone, living in Germany which is past the date line. So what ever this Silly Guild Issue is, it is most likely a joke. It may be silly, but that doesn't mean it's funny.

UHMEEEEBA

Back in my day to delete your account you had to send your e-mail into an invaild one so Sepp would get annoyed and delete the account.