• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 09:26:58 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Current Version Windom XP

Started by Jango, June 09, 2008, 01:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

If you patched yours to the latest version, you should be enjoying the benefits of one new mech (the Windom XP SP-3 which has bitchin' melee and rapidfire attacks), and more importantly, updated pilots!

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO MAKE AN ANIMATED PILOT?!  :mrox:

Kash

Jango

There's a tutorial on that in the included docs. It involves you including a bunch of images for the animation frames, and coding in the script regarding timings and when it happens and stuff.

Jesuszilla

Does that mean we should expect some Phoenix Wright pilots soon?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MelvanaInChains

I might get the patch if it isn't too complicated to create animated pilots (I'm quite stupid so I may just make normal pilots still).

Also I hope online games are possible against those who have the patch and people who don't alike.

Jango

Quote from: [Kira] on June 09, 2008, 01:15:13 PM

THAT'S A GOOD IDEA BUT I DON'T HAVE SOUNDS OF THEM TALKING EXCEPT "IGIARI" and "MATTA!"

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: [Kira] on June 09, 2008, 01:15:13 PM

NO

THAT'D BE ALMOST HALF AS BAD AS A HARUHI PILOT

Jango

btw, just to confirm: Old pilots are still compatible in the new version. The new stuff is just if you wish to.

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on June 09, 2008, 01:39:10 PMNO

THAT'D BE ALMOST HALF AS BAD AS A HARUHI PILOT

fuck you miles edgeworth would be awesome

Tyrannosaurus Reich

i'm just sick of all this "OBJEKTION" shit

it's was funny once, now it's raped to death like a toddler with a child molesting t-rex

Jango

Yes, but I'd be using the JAPANESE WORDS BECAUSE JAPANU IS COORU AND MOST weeaboo DON'T EVEN KNOW THOSE WORDS

MelvanaInChains

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on June 09, 2008, 03:24:06 PM
i'm just sick of all this "OBJEKTION" shit

Same, but Wright references always slightly irritate me for some ungodly reason.

Quote from: Jango on June 09, 2008, 03:43:09 PM
Yes, but I'd be using the JAPANESE WORDS BECAUSE JAPANU IS COORU AND MOST weeaboo DON'T EVEN KNOW THOSE WORDS

BAKA LOL

Which is why I offer bullshit translations in my Guilty Gear pilots (I doubt Sol really said 'I'M FLIPPING THE FINGER' in one of his taunts).

And to be slightly off-topic, should we set up a thread for a server? I figured out how to host one.

Jango

FEEL FREE TO LEAD OFF ANY TIME START ONE

ughwtf

Jango

Most of us our Gringos so we're playing the English version. The JP version is just if you want the most recent updates as soon as they come out.

Yes, the update is available for the English version.

ughwtf

Windom XP Windom XP SP-2 v1.028 Stand-alone Installer then v1.028a Update Patch, right? Yes, I really am this stupid.