• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:22:08 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Jango's pilot release thread

Started by Jango, April 24, 2008, 04:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

My laziest pilot ever, as it's pretty much Daigo with some voices swapped out with his Devil Daigo counterparts (ie: replacing "DAIGO HOTTA COMIN' IN" with "DEVIL DAIGO COMIN' IN"). Now I've finished all the doable characters except the twins (never gonna happen) and Manbou (seriously don't want to do a blue sunfish)

Robert the small

I dunno, two people in one mech as worked before, look at... Jougin and Barinbo.

Jango

July 22, 2008, 12:24:39 AM #32 Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 01:05:07 AM by Jango

I can't let T-Reich have all the fun when it comes to making Grim Fandango pilots

EDIT: FACE UPLOADED

Jango

IT'S TWO PILOTS IN ONE AND ALSO MADE SO THAT ROBERTTHESMALL WOULD SHUT UP ABOUT IT

Jango

oh my god it's a bomb

Jango

you can never have too many Grim Fandango pilots!

Jango

I FINALLY GOT A GOOD SHOT OF LUPE SO HERE SHE IS

Also made the Anger Sphere from Portal for no reason

Insanius

The_None

Jango has just beaten everybody who have planned to make an "Evil Mike Patton" (he's a voice of the Anger Sphere, yup) pilot OH WAIT There's "The Darkness" BUT WHO CARES IF NOBODY RIPPED SOUNDS FROM A XBOX360/PS3 GAME YET....

And because I'm somewhat bored, I'll may release a quick hotfix to my pilotpack soon....

DMK

Seriously, he is? Arn't just pulling my leg? =O

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

Jango

Jango

Jango

August 27, 2008, 12:32:15 AM #44 Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 12:51:36 AM by Jango

Am I the only one that thinks that Pocket Ryu's voice is the best Ryu voice ever?

also bonus download