• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:26:39 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Quote"Following Sonic on his way to knighthood will excite players of all ages."

LOL

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

July 21, 2008, 10:26:27 PM #31 Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 10:43:42 PM by UHMEEEEBA
After thinking about the title so more, I'm surprised they didn't go for an obvious literary reference and call it "A Hedgehog in King Arthur's Court", really with such an obvious title I think they indeed think of the Sonic series like Monty Python's Black Knight losing all of its limbs...

Fusion

Sonic's not wearing a bucket and black garments trying to pass himself off as good because he beat an equally as dumb swordsman.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

metaphor -noun
2.   something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.

Fusion

Tyrannosaurus Reich

My reaction to this game.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote- "This time, however, some of Sonic's friends will be playable. Each hero will boast unique abilities, and though the team isn't ready to divulge the full cast just yet, we do know the identities of two playable comrades: Knuckles, who brandishes two swords at once, and Shadow."

- Playing as these other characters is entirely optional. You will be able to play through game as Sonic, or switch to the other characters if you choose.

Well at least they made it optional.

UHMEEEEBA

Only if he stabs himself with it and then falls backwards into a combine that happens to be there for some reason.

UHMEEEEBA

The first step to any recovery is admitting you have a problem, however merely acknowledging the problem is not enough to fix it.

UHMEEEEBA

Guess who the Black Knight is going to be. Go on just guess.

Well maybe we'll be lucky and he'll get all his limbs chopped off.

Jesuszilla

This game still looks pretty damn gay.

UHMEEEEBA

Indeed. That above just makes it even more so.

Jesuszilla