• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 10:45:46 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

The 3DS version of Sonic Generations to feature Mushroom Hill Zone and Emerald Coast.

UHMEEEEBA

No American music for Sonic CD...

Also SEGA has decided that Sonic CD is now retroactively a prequel to Sonic 4. For some reason.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Well

fuck

Oh well, still looking forward to it nonetheless

Jesuszilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjF6kq4MFlo

And iOS too.

But fuck it if there's no American music.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

SEGA released a Shadow render for Generations, so if you were still hoping out on him not being in the game tough luck.

Anjel

September 12, 2011, 04:49:32 PM #590 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 12:38:49 PM by Anjel
In a week, Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Big the Cat, Rouge, E-843579845 will also be confirmed.
It's the Sonic Cycle.

Sgt Squirrel

Considering that we are getting an SA2 stage and all it's not THAT surprising.

UHMEEEEBA

Or the fact that he was on the leaked stage list, the statement was more directed to people somehow in denial.

In fact on the subject of leaking some new screens were leaked today on XBOX Live, of the following:

[spoiler]Shadow's boss fight, it's on Space Colony ARK.
The Sonic 2 final boss on the Death Egg, now considerably larger.
Planet Wisp[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Hahah hahah hahah, Anjel was right.

UHMEEEEBA

Well yeah those were also confirmed a month or so back with the list as part of the games mission mode or whatever.

Here's a new 3DS version trailer, nothing to exciting about it though.

UHMEEEEBA

New console version trailer, shows of Green Hill, Chemical Plant and Sky Sanctuary.

UHMEEEEBA

New trailer for the "Dreamcast" era, featuring the first footage of Speed Highway. I don't get why they're calling it the Dreamcast era if Sonic Heroes is in it but whatever.

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Meh, I couldn't care less about Shadow being in. If I don't want to play as him...well, I won't play as him.

Besides that, wasn't he supposed to be a boss? If that's the case I'd think beating the fuck out of him would make old Sonic fans HAPPY.

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on September 30, 2011, 07:45:02 PM
Meh, I couldn't care less about Shadow being in. If I don't want to play as him...well, I won't play as him.

Besides that, wasn't he supposed to be a boss? If that's the case I'd think beating the fuck out of him would make old Sonic fans HAPPY.

The mere appearence of him will still set some people off, though.
[spoiler][/spoiler]