• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 10:37:41 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Well yeah that isn't fair and he's the best amongst them, but I just find it funny that it seems every four or so years they retread the concept of a rival hedgehog.[/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

So hey remember those "story book" games that were supposed to be a trilogy but the Black Knight one bombed so hard they canned it and made the team make sonic recolors instead?

Well SEGA is supposedly still making a third one after all ANYWAYS.

Jmorphman

UHMEEEEBA

Okay trash talking the Wii version of Colors and claiming the DS version is some great work of art is beyond stupid.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Plus

No Sonic CD

What the fuck indeed

UHMEEEEBA

First screens of Chemical Plant Zone.

Also Metal Sonic's boss battle is the Sonic CD race, even looks like it's on Stardust Speedway.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

So....there IS a Sonic CD level, it's just a boss?

Eh, better than nothing.

UHMEEEEBA

Sega has released the images that were in Famitsu in digital format at Comic Con today, which is to say high quality images of Chemical Plant Zone and Stardust Speedway.

UHMEEEEBA

Chemical Plant Zone gameplay footage with some City Escape.

UHMEEEEBA

August 16, 2011, 01:51:35 PM #579 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:57:11 PM by UHMEEEEBA

New Gamescom trailer, shows off some of Chemical Plant, Rooftop Run, Seaside Hill and hints at a boss.

[spoiler]"Death Egg" listed in the stage list awhile back is indeed the Sonic 2 final boss. Again because it wasn't enough in Sonic 4.[/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

GOD DAMN IT'S ABOUT TIME

The only thing that sucks is I don't have that much money, so I'll have to choose between this, Guardian Heroes, or Street Fighter III OE  :(

Jesuszilla

Dammit, and I don't have XBLA since I have no Xbox. :(

... although I did recently pick up a Genesis + SEGA CD for $5 at Goodwill. It'll be a miracle if the Sega CD even works, though.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

SEGA says Sonic 4: Episode 2 likely to be released in 2012.

Also they aren't sure whether they're going to do a third episode yet, wouldn't be surprised if they didn't since it didn't go as well as planned.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Yup.

And apparently it will also have the original Japanese soundtrack. As awesome as that is, I'm kind of worried they won't include the American one as an option.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on August 25, 2011, 02:45:24 PM
Yup.

And apparently it will also have the original Japanese soundtrack. As awesome as that is, I'm kind of worried they won't include the American one as an option.
IT BETTER

US >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> JP