• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:33:11 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Years later Steve would attempt to get his revenge on Sonic and destroy a pretty good boardwalk in the process.

DMK

sonic recolors gets a 8.5 from IGN. So with Sonic 4 and Colors doing so well....is Sonic really coming back?

UHMEEEEBA

It's more of a question of whether or not they'll actually be able to keep this quality up, and this is Sega we're talking about.

Even with that however, Sonic will always be treated as a laughing stock for just how much the franchise managed to fall, it was at one point capable of directly competing with Mario for the past several years it has been a joke.

UHMEEEEBA

Robotnik's old new voice actor.

Jesuszilla

November 08, 2010, 06:39:36 PM #499 Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:48:37 PM by Jesuszilla
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THOSE RIDES... WITH THEIR BUTTS!

I'm glad they brought some actual humor back to Robotnik.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: DMK on November 08, 2010, 02:22:39 PM
sonic recolors gets a 8.5 from IGN. So with Sonic 4 and Colors doing so well....is Sonic really coming back?

Game Trailers has a dissenting opinion. They however are the only people so far to do so.

Jango

Still waiting for the Game Bro review.

Anjel

GONNA PLAY THIS TODAY
:lpimpguin:

Anjel

NVM NO MULTIPLAYER
I played like half the first level and the gameplay seems very Sonic Unleashed-ish.

UHMEEEEBA

Using the Unleashed engine might have something to do with that.

There is multiplayer, the stupid recolor co-op thing, but you've got to unlock by hunting for red rings or some crap.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd just like to point out one of Colors' subplots is about Robotnik trying to change one of his robots voice chip and never being happy with the changes. Think about it.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 11, 2010, 12:52:33 AM
I'd just like to point out one of Colors' subplots is about Robotnik trying to change one of his robots voice chip and never being happy with the changes. Think about it.

oh god

it's so true

UHMEEEEBA

For what it's worth the DS game seems to have more wrong with it.

[spoiler]Including the return of pointless friend character cameos including Silver and Blaze. Clearly this is Jesus's fault for posting his image in the Donkey Kong Country Returns thread the other day.[/spoiler]

DMK

How in the world did they work those two into the DS storyline?  :what:

UHMEEEEBA

[spoiler]Not sure, only seen the screenshots. I'd guess Blaze is the one from the Rush series and not 06, and they just pulled Silver out of their asses.[/spoiler]