• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:53:32 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

$15 for what, 3 levels?

LOLNO

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

4 Zones with three acts each and a final zone at the end of the game. Still it's only part of the game retailing for that much.

Sgt Squirrel

it's either 15 bucks for a game or 15 bucks for some fucking modern warfare 2 dlc

i'll buy the game, whatever. It's almost my birthday anyways

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

De-listing games is common to make newer entries sell better by reducing confusion among uninformed consumers. People only care because Sega is trying to spin this off as them trying to make better the franchise better and less cluttered... when releasing three Sonic games in one year.

I really doubt Sega cares about doing a good job, with the exception of Black Knight they've still made quite a bit of profit on the recent awful glut of Sonic games. Heck I mentioned earlier back in this thread a few times were Sega said they'd totally do better this time they mean it. It's just an empty promise they have no intention on actually delivering on and if they do it'll be hell of a fluke.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't care how much of a Sonic fanboy anyone is if they jump on this they're fucking stupid.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fusion

At least they're being honest that they want people to buy it.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 08, 2010, 02:51:33 PM
I don't care how much of a Sonic fanboy anyone is if they jump on this they're fucking stupid.

That is the stupidest plan I've ever heard.

DMK

Speaking of Sonic 4. Heres IGN's thoughts on it.

Jesuszilla

so is it a remake or just inspired because the review can't make up its mind

UHMEEEEBA

The stages are new physically, but are pretty much rehashes of level types from older Sonic games.

Brandy Bogard

Quote from: Fox McCloud on October 07, 2010, 04:13:06 PM
Sega no longer convinced they're doing a good job.

And it took them... How many years?

They finally managed to check themselves, but alas, it was too late, as they had already wrecked themselves.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

While you wait for Sonic 4, Sega supposedly alludes to yet another Sonic game. Supposedly an anniversary title that's just stages from other Sonic games. Yeah I'd bet this is just a fake rumor someones thought up just for how absurd that sounds.

Jango

Didn't you say that when Megaman 9 screenshots were initially "leaked?"