• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:28:36 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Anybody wanna tell 'em how they'd still complain if Sonic 4 were exactly like the original games?

Deleted User

Sorry I don't reason with idiots.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I decided to click one of the pages at random and read a few signatures, here are the highlights.

Quote from: suansonic 4 looks so bad that i will not buy it, ill buy sonic 1 and to those of u saying ur still givin sega money.. i dont think if the ones not buying sonic 4 never bought another sega product would still not affect them. So all the websites that say this are pretty stupid. Also we can atleast show them that hey we wanted sonic 1 and you would have got more sales and even more sales cause we would have told our friends and their friends and mor epeople would have loved sonic 4 and it would have been epic

Quote from: ArvyI thought to come here and say you were all idiots.. but then I remember how much Sonic games suck now. Carry on boys.

Quote from: Holdenhaha dumbasses oh wait this is sega.. you guys are fucking smart

Quote from: NinoUmmm... Why don't you people find a form of protest against SEGA that DOESN'T involve giving money to SEGA?

Quote from: What?IM NOT ACTUALLY SIGNING THIS PETITION. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE?! YOU'VE BARELY SEEN SHIT FROM A GAME AND HAVE ALREADY DISMISSED IT! YOU CLEARLY HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY OF AN 8 YEAR OLD IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS CAUSE. YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC AND WORTHLESS. CONTINUE TO ENJOY LIVING IN YOUR MOTHERS' BASEMENTS.

Quote from: NotarealpersonThe point of a boycott is to financially HURT a company n00bs. By doing this you're actually hurting your own cause.

Quote from: AnonymousSonic 4 looks like classic levels slapped over a clone of the Rush engine, which (combined with godawful visuals) is a recipe for failure. Why, Sega? Why did you tout this trash as Sonic's salvation? But yeah, my vote goes to Sonic 1, a PLAYABLE game. Sorry.

Quote from: PsychoCutmanI want to state something, This will never work. Why? You "so called" Fans have always done online petitions every time something doesn't please you guys, and how far has it got you? Did at least one online petition even make a breakthrough? No. Will any of your future petitions even work? No. Why? because life still goes on. SEGA will still make the Sonic games until either the series die out or they sell to another company, and you guys will still be at your computers, complaining about what you don't like about the games or you just feel like complaining about something. Why don't you guys grow up and ACTUALLY do something rather than just putting up pointless petitions and hoping they will change something. Do you guys even understand how a boycott works? Your stating that you're buying one of SEGA's Past Products, and they're gonna lose money by you spending on one of THEIR products? Oh, and before you guys say that I'm helping you with this petition by putting this irate text here, it wouldn't make a difference anyhow.

HEY SONIC PETITIONERS YOU'RE A LITTLE LOW ON AIR

Quote from: .........Hands up those of you that think this petition, or any other online petition has ever had the SLIGHTEST affect on it's cause. Congratulations, those of you with your hands up are retarded

Quote from: Phil LipYou guys are idiots. This is like saying you'll never buy another Legend of Zelda Game because none of them could ever amount to Ocarina of Time. How can you say Sonic 4's gameplay truly sucks if you haven't even played it? And then to top it off you'll buy, a game from the company you're boycotting against? (I know its designed to boycott the game) but, that's what you're all doing.smh at you morons. And Sonic Rush was a great game. How bout you boycott something worthwhile like EA buying up the whole industry or Megaman sequels.

Quote from: RockManX.EXEYou are ALL retards =P The game isn't even out yet (or even finished) and your boycotting it! and you guys aren't even doing it right! For the love of god even if you buy Sonic 1 your still supporting Sega! Heck Sonic 4 EP1 is gonna cost LESS than Sonic 1! (comfirmed to be 400MS or $5.00) BTW on top of that petitions NEVER work. =P

This is why the Sonic fanbase will always be considered the joke of video game fanbases.

Fusion

The only thing the Sonic fanbase gives us are recolors and arguments.  Everybody above both aren't Sonic fans, just anthro artists.

Jesuszilla

and anthro artists at least give us stuff to fa- YOU HEARD NOTHING

*SHOOTS MONITOR*

K.O.D

March 03, 2010, 11:48:06 AM #321 Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 11:50:30 AM by K.O.D
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37819/AvP-is-Segas-fastest-selling-title

i doubt sega would care much about sonic after this, they've got a new cash cow

UHMEEEEBA

AvP is an old cash cow, it's just been revived for the present console generation.

K.O.D

March 03, 2010, 12:17:05 PM #323 Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:20:33 PM by K.O.D
AVP1 and AVP2 weren't published by Sega, this one is a new cash cow for them.

which reminds me, need to buy AVP1 on steam soon.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd sooner play a Mortal Kombat, at least there's the off chance I can be Sektor and spam Rocket Uppercut.

Jesuszilla

AVP is a meme now isn't it?

Fusion

Jesuszilla

Super Mario Bros. Achievements:
Beat the game - Clear World 8
DOO DOO DADADA DADADA DA DUN - Lose a life
THIS IZ HOWWE I RICH - Collect every visible coin (not hidden)
This game is pretty damn violent - Beat Bowser for the first time

UHMEEEEBA

Not going to happen, Miyamoto said he didn't like achievements and given how much clout he has at Nintendo it set a company precedent.

Deleted User

Quote from: Jesuszilla on March 05, 2010, 04:32:18 PM
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels Achievements:
billy :) - Die in the same pit 20 times in a row

fix]