• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 04:32:04 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Highly unlikely, really stupid... And even if it was true, how would Super Mario Galaxy 2 environments make for a good Sonic gameplay mechanic?

Deleted User

What you don't know is that all the "towns" in the new Sonic games where you can't run were merely just a bunch of training stages for SONIC IN SPACE.

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Fox McCloud on February 05, 2010, 04:18:01 PM
Highly unlikely, really stupid... And even if it was true, how would Super Mario Galaxy 2 environments make for a good Sonic gameplay mechanic?
How would a fucking sword and a setting of medieval times make for a good Sonic gameplay mechanic?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

It's... No no no, it's a trick! THEY'RE DECEIVING US!

Deleted User

...You know those people were right, modern Sonic looks kinda lame in the classic-style logo.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

The Sonic Cycle is bullshit.

First off, what's the triumphant return to?  Most of the old school fans have mixed opinions as to what the prime of Sonic was.  It's either Sonic 1, or Sonic & Knuckles.  You never see many people use Sonic 2.  If the Gameplay happens to be the "same old", again, what is the comparison?  The fanbase gives up hope mid-way so the reviews end up being a mix between bash and praise so fans claim they'll never be fooled again by the same old gameplay that they could count on which is supposedly a triumphant return to a form never described?

All I can logically get out of that chart aside from taking it at face value as a "fact" of the Sonic community is that everything past the original set of 2D Sonic titles is crap.  Therefore, the Sonic Cycle is biased.

UHMEEEEBA

Deleted User

Jesuszilla

It only took me about 25 seconds to read that and decipher its meaning, Neon. Yes, I actually timed it. You made me do this.

UHMEEEEBA

February 05, 2010, 09:09:29 PM #208 Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 09:11:25 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Sega if you want to pretend everything after Sonic and Knuckles didn't happen for this, I have a bit of a tip for you.

CALL HIM ROBOTNIK INSTEAD OF EGGMAN

That aside the other playable character is probably Tails or Knuckles.

QuoteSonic moves that fans love including Spin Dash and Rolling Attack and will also feature Homing Attack

No longer interested, at all.

Deleted User

Also it appears that a green hill galaxy might appear in SMG2