• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:59:12 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Then we'd have to split the thread into a ITT: Mr. Needlemouse Games

Anjel

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 13, 2010, 03:10:49 PM
I'll eat my hat.

It'll be funny if you lose, then you would have to ear your hat, again.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Anjel on January 13, 2010, 04:06:36 PM
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 13, 2010, 03:10:49 PM
I'll eat my hat.

It'll be funny if you lose, then you would have to ear your hat, again.

Ear my hat? What?

Fusion

My predictions:

• Day 4: Shade and Froggy.  The only 'member' of Team Chaotix that has never appeared in anything but an obscure Arcade title is just as much of a far off shot as Shade.  Also, why in the hell would A FROG be playable!?
  • Day 5: Big the Cat and Mr. Needlemouse.  Big the Cat, as far as I know, never had a stage where he ran around like a lightning bolt.  Also, the relevance factor.  He appeared in Heroes, but I think that's the last appearance he's ever made as a playable maybe even let alone as a character.  Mr. Needlemouse... Wasn't that an early name for, oh, this blue hedgehog named Sonic?

That whittles the playables down to Amy, Sonic, and Shadow.  All of which Sega can just happily copy Sonic's code and have them play no different from each other because everybody else just wouldn't make sense.

Cyanide

Big was in the RPG as well. And he was pretty fucking useless.

It'll probably be shadow. But if they were actually returning to roots (well sorta) it'd be Amy from sonic CD. Tails or Knuckles would be far more intelligent choices though, seems they've been removed from the start. Yep, sega has my confidence.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Sega doesn't need saving, these games still sell even if they're crap.

Yeah think about that.

Anjel

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

January 14, 2010, 10:35:04 AM #129 Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:38:01 AM by Jesuszilla

Anyway, yeah, it IS sad that people are buying the shit SEGA spews out... Yet not surprising.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Deleted User

i'm rooting for froggy now.

UHMEEEEBA

I think given the choices left, pretty much everyone is.

Cyanide

May as well. The original choices weren't much good anyway.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

UHMEEEEBA

This really doesn't have to do with anything but I just realized it bothered me that while a lot of the characters have titles like Sonic the hedgehog, Knuckles the echinda, Rouge the bat they don't actually type out their full species...

Except Big, which leads me to believe his name actually is Big The Cat, as in his middle name is The.