• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:27 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

ITT: Sonic Games

Started by Fusion, March 02, 2008, 03:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMK

Remember when Sonic was a simple game of run from one in to the other with awesome music? What happened?

Jango

He speedball'ed too fast and woke up with an achy ass in a pool of his own vomit

Mismagius

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: DMK on February 11, 2009, 07:04:38 PM
Remember when Sonic was a simple game of run from one in to the other with awesome music? What happened?

woah woah woah

the new sonic games may suck but sonic unleashed still delivered in the music department

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 11, 2009, 08:53:23 PM
woah woah woah

the new sonic games may suck but sonic unleashed still delivered in the music department

Nothing against the music. They always hire some great composers and artist to make the games music tracks. I even downloaded the Sonic Unleashed soundtrack. Was just saying I missed when the combined both to make it one of the best games of my early childhood.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

whatever you fucking faggot lol

kinda misread that i guess :/

UHMEEEEBA

Hey remember lame Wolf Sonic, well guess what.

Quote<@[Kira]> Sonic the Hedgehog fans (read: masochists)
<@[Kira]> LOL
<Ishida-Uryuu> LOL
<@UHMEEEEBA> I actually think thats an insult to masochists.
<Ishida-Uryuu> They deserve some type of respect?
<@UHMEEEEBA> Well at least they're not furries.
<@[Kira]> ... True.
<Ishida-Uryuu> ...yeah good point.

UHMEEEEBA

So hey about that Sonic with a sword game, IGN hated it and Famitsu wasn't too fond of it either giving it the lowest review they did for a Sonic game in a long time.

For comparison Sonic the Hedgehog on Xbox 360 and PS3 a couple years back got a 30/40 and 29/40 respectively.

So yeah...

UHMEEEEBA

So theres apparently shitty dlc for the Wolf Sonic game, and apparently this qualifies as a stage in a video game these days:

It speaks for itself.

Jesuszilla

All that WHOOOOOOOOO made me think of the Scout, and then I realized... I'd probably buy the Sonic games if they got the guy who voiced the Scout to voice Sonic.

UHMEEEEBA

Fuck that shit, they should make a Scout game.

UHMEEEEBA

Even the rest of Sega hates Sonic now.

Either that or they're fucking with us. Probably the latter really.

Jesuszilla

I hope it's the former so at least SOMEONE there will have opened their fucking eyes.

Fusion

Someone actually smart took a look at Sonic, actually more in-depth than the fanboy faggots who only talk about recent things.