• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 05:03:44 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

W.M.S.G.H.W.

Started by Neon_Tiger, March 20, 2006, 10:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Here's some REALLY FUCKING old screens that use to be on my geocities site, where I salvaged them.

Juggenaut dislikes Penguins.

∞ Combo

And now some newer shit.

Ex Attack + a pi/4 Radian turn = New Super Move inspired by Vega.

StoneMan using Stone Mur... wait... I don't remember making that stage... weird.

jesuswasblack

August 08, 2006, 02:56:12 AM #16 Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 03:01:41 AM by jesuswasblack

owned by the super namek!

Fusion

That's what we need to see more of.  Stolen characters getting their a**** handed to them.

Jesuszilla

Asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses asses.

You can say ass, you ASSASSin.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Lavalamp Man on August 08, 2006, 01:39:24 PM
That's what we need to see more of.  Stolen characters getting their a**** handed to them.

No, that would imply someone is using the stolen character, we shouldn't see them in the first place.

jesuswasblack

i suppose thats true. i dont think anyone really uses that broli anyway tho, its completley useless on top of being stolen.

Jesuszilla

You PARALYZED her, Iori! (I ALSO PAID $400 FOR THESE SCREENS)

"IF HE WON'T COME OUT OF THERE, I'LL GET HIM OUT MYSELF!"

Was that necessary?

On just that one duck? I think you're starting to overdo it, Rugal...

And that's how Rugal lost his hunting license.

性交日本

February 04, 2007, 08:17:03 PM #22 Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 08:21:08 PM by イエスジラ
New hitsparks:

Jesuszilla

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK

Goku is strong.

Jango

BEGUN THE CLONE WARS HAVE

性交日本

QuoteDee Dee says:

Dee Dee says:
IT'S THE HULK. (HOGAN)
Dexter says:
LOL
Dexter says:
HULK HUGH GRANT HOGAN
Dexter says:
HUGH HULK HOGAN
Dexter says:
TRIPLE H
Dexter says:
WTF

性交日本

UHMEEEEBA

March 14, 2007, 08:46:37 PM #27 Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 12:57:05 PM by The Justice
These are as old as fuck, I only just refound them while looking through old CDs. Given the likelihood of WIP3 being released any time soon approaches zero, I decided to post these two old WIP screens.

Edit: Fixed a typo. For clarification, it's not likely being released.

UHMEEEEBA

I fucking hate weird coincidences like that.

Well, I still have the Cubit Foxtar and Sol Titanian moves if I have to remove that out of principal. All of which were inspired by Magnion's ability to summon dead guys in Zero 2. I can easily sub Genblem with Hanumachine or Flizard if I have to.

And secondly, if you hate MUGEN so much why did you even bother to get a screen?

性交日本

Maybe he loves MUGEN but he's affraid to tell! :O