• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 01:08:21 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

What the fuck?

Started by Neon_Tiger, January 09, 2008, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

This just in: CAS is worthy of kickass status:

UHMEEEEBA

DMK

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

I'll add you two.

Represent dat PS-Triple, ABAP.

Fusion

DMK

Pisses me off they make everyone wait to download them. Hopefully it'll be the pack with everyother character instead of paying for each one.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MC2

Good, I get to pummel that little green dwarf in due time then.

DMK

August 06, 2008, 10:12:23 PM #69 Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:22:28 PM by DMK
Don't be to thrilled. He's a bitch to play against online as he can't be grabbed and literaly moreso then in past fighters where characters of small stature had moves go over them, in SC4 it can really piss you off when you can't combo him properly or people abuse his abilty to get in on you and use his jumping attacks then being able to float backwards after the combo and repeat it. Idiot people online.... >:(

Especialy need to fix that grab glitch.

Quote from: [Kira] on August 06, 2008, 08:12:56 PM
Wh.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Whats wrong?  ???

Jango

hell even Dragon Ball Z Budokai allowed tall characters to lock onto small characters, so how can a game this ambitious not be able to?!

DMK

August 07, 2008, 09:26:08 PM #71 Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:27:44 PM by DMK
I couldn't answer you that and funny enough I belive this happened with Gon in Tekken. So after seeing all that and how many years have passed since applying a small character in a fighting game plus the knowledge of others making that mistake, but at the very least fixing it in later titles(People could lockon to Krillin & gohan easy for grabs but some moves wnet over their heads so in B2 they made it so characters move adjusted to the way they faced the opponent) like Budokai and Gohan you mentioned that they had it down to some degree.

I had read about that Yoda glitch before I went to pick my copy up and was greeted with a update just after release, but it didn't seem to fix jacksquat. Some said it was for those who were "glitching" the achivements. I could never find anything on their site about the 360 update so I'm not entirely sure what that whole thing was about. Did the PS3 version get an update too or sometime later in the week?

Fusion

Only thing I heard about that update was that it fixed something with Astaroth.