• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:00:03 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Melty Blood: Actress Again

Started by Robert the small, November 02, 2007, 04:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert the small

As much as I think Tsukihime and Fate/Stay are pretentious, I have to say, Melty Blood is a fairly fun game, and seeing as.... at least... one? other person seems to like the game, I figured I'd make a topic for it.
Whats confirmed so far:
QuoteRelease date: 2008 Spring
Machine: NAOMI (Arcade)
5 buttons
New storylines by Kinoko
Bigger stage
Guard crush
Choices of playing style: 1 is Full Moon Style which emphasize on power:  lengthened Shield, power accumulation, and circuit spark

(Also hey TMF, JZ said something about a Super Happy Fun Arcuied pack, can you pass me that?)

Jesuszilla

November 02, 2007, 05:49:47 PM #1 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 05:51:53 PM by Jesuszilla
Certainly looks nice. I've sadly never played Melty Blood. Not sure how I'd get my hands on it.

It also looks like it will have camera zoom similar to JoJo, unless this game has some hugeass resolution.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Robert the small

Quote from: Jesuszilla on November 02, 2007, 05:49:47 PM
Certainly looks nice. I've sadly never played Melty Blood. Not sure how I'd get my hands on it.
If you'd like, I can direct you where you can get the latest version for the PC.   The game is pretty combo heavy, and there isn't much a way to get out of combo's, but its really fun.