• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 06:12:01 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Iori Yagami Released.

Started by Deleted User, September 03, 2007, 08:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted User

I've released my Iori Yagami.

Read the included readme for more info.

Get him in the Downloads section.

Raposo

Don't known if you're still taking feedbacks, but well...:

*Counter message displays during his normal grab. Maybe this happens with Kuzukaze too;
*I'm most curious about this: how do you ended up with such a high value for stand.friction?
*Enemy bounces the wrong direction after Aoihana last hit if he's not facing Iori;
*You're using positive ground.velocity for Oniyaki first hit?
*Weird things happens when he succefully lands his SDM during an opponent in aerial states;
*His dash + Yuri Ori bug is pretty much part of his gameplay... maybe you could code it like if it is was "real" move?
*His Yami Barai has a strange feeling on it, I don't know. Maybe it's pushing his enemy to far... Maybe I just miss that slow-down from arcade version. :P
*Like how you give him balance between Oniyaki and Kototsuki In. Just pointing out.

Congrats for this char.

Raposo

September 19, 2007, 11:49:10 PM #2 Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:50:47 PM by Raposo
Quote from: Raposo on September 19, 2007, 02:28:51 PM
*You're using positive ground.velocity for Oniyaki first hit?

?

Well, I had the feeling that it "swallowed" some characters some time ago.

*Weird things happens when he succefully lands his SDM during an opponent in aerial states;

Odd.. never seen anything out of the ordinary happen.

Iori WLS vs Iori WLS. Iori was in his jump state. First pic shows move hitting (few moments after, actually). In the second pic he already reached the top of screen.

*His dash + Yuri Ori bug is pretty much part of his gameplay... maybe you could code it like if it is was "real" move?

Dash back + Yuri Ori?

Hm, you don't know this feature? Do back dash and Yuri Ori At the same time and Iori will do a huge back Dash with Yuri Ori animation. Works in any KOF, I think, but try KOF 2002. Good for escape purposes.

*His Yami Barai has a strange feeling on it, I don't know. Maybe it's pushing his enemy to far... Maybe I just miss that slow-down from arcade version. :P

The hitvel is accurate, and the slow down is there. :P

Slow down is a little to fast maybe :devil:. Mind me not thought, it's good already.

DarkShadow99

September 24, 2007, 05:44:39 PM #3 Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:53:44 PM by DarkShadow99
Hes also missing some sprites. Sometimes when Igniz/Krizalid use there specials that drags you to the wall. There is a pause be4 they hit you. That pause makes the sprite disappear. Congrats though Vans my favorite Iori yet

Jesuszilla

The problem you describe sounds more like a problem with Igniz or Krizalid using sprites that are NOT required anims and thus will disappear for some characters.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DarkShadow99

zahikel

In fact i have the same problem
and i have the problem when i use your terry against yagami after multi hits when yagami is in guard
he dissapears
i can reproduce the problem easily when i have a char which performs a multi hits super
+it seems that yagami doesn't have an anim when you choose to continue or not
your char is really good and i will wait for future release or update

DarkShadow99

Thanks Vans thats nice to hear your gonna have a update this is my favorite Iori so far. I dont know why but i feel yours is very accurate compared to Ihoo's

Jesuszilla

That's because it is, while Ihoo's isn't. :P

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DarkShadow99

Haha yea Ihoo's got so many priority 6 moves its not even funny