• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:23:16 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

I know I just did one but making fun of Miyako's AI is just too easy.

c001357

craaazy babel sword combos here

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Wherein I fight a character that manages to hang up the end of a round and a character gives her partner in simul an aneurysm by hitting me out of a throw.

UHMEEEEBA

Was originally going to be part of the above video but then I decided to expand on it.

Features a "special" appearance for the fourth character.

Also this is the last Miyako related parry video I will ever do.

MC2

I haven't posted a video here in God knows how long, but with the assbeatings Drago's AI usually gives me YOU ARE ALL GONNA SUFFER WITH ME >:(

Jango

In a mere 15 minutes after this video got uploaded I got a 1-star rating. THAT CANT BE GOOD.

Insanius

Probably because your Dio sucks.

Jango

Yeah I might end up redoing it

Jango

October 27, 2009, 05:02:14 PM #161 Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 05:05:27 PM by Jango

I SHOULD APAWAJIZE  FOR THE LAST VIDEO

The_None

If there is anything good that came out from Randomish, is at least introducing me to terrible mugen authors like one responsible for 7 of my current targets.

UHMEEEEBA

Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger... and song supplier... and am sort of responsible for the second fight...

Uh I guess you actually do have the right to shoot me if you want.

Jango

Because people still aren't fucking getting it. Also someone show this to T-Reich since the Slam Jam mashes up with a song from Paprika.