• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 09:55:25 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanius

Fusion

January 30, 2009, 03:59:24 PM #31 Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 05:03:30 PM by Fox McCloud

Either I fail, or NF-Kyo has cheap A.I.

Yzan

.........Gigaton Cyclone?

MC2

JESUS VS. HARUHI

Seriously...

MC2

Always, always, ALWAYS make sure your axis is correct.

Otherwise...well....

MC2

Aww, he hates us, how cute <3

"As bad as his K"

XD

The_None

One thing that bugs me a LOT in EgoSlaverX5 is... is there any fighting game this guy would actually like? I mean, he has a lot HARD on SNK Games (for odd reasons... I mean, the combos are "stiff" for a reason, this makes the games less buttonmashing-friendly, if I get it right), and I can pretty sure recall the time when he even bashed EFZ,MB and these Touhou fighters (because they're popular, or so I heard...) as well... He just doesn't seem to be a fighting game enthusiast at all, and in the community devoted to the engine devoted to MAKING FRIGGIN' FIGHTING GAMES, he fits in the crowd as much as the likes of Jack Thompson and Michael Atkinson in the gaming crowd or as much as the likes of Soulja Boy in the classical music crowd. Why couldn't he just pull off a foxtrot and do SOMETHING REALLY DIFFRENT (like he wishes to) instead of attempting to skewer what makes a fighting game good?!

Seriously, this guy somewhat reminds me of an individual named Snexzel or something like that.

Jesuszilla

Awwww, it's OK, EvilSlayer, we hate you too!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Yzan

Quote from: MC2 on February 28, 2009, 10:29:58 AM
"As bad as his K"
XD

Yeah, I Asked Him About That...

[GearSaber]
Err, Enlighten Me. How Is K.O.D's K' Bad?

[EvilSlayerX5]
For starters, I dislike KoF and is stiff combo system and K.O.D's characters follow those guidelines as well. That, and K.O.D's K' seems pretty overpowered to me(Even the basic damage easily hit 120+ damage on some of them).

Second, one of his supers completely misses an airborne foe because of how K.O.D codes the velocities.

Lastly, their are plenty of other instances(You might not see it though) where the coding seems quite sloppy, the main one being from both Chain Drive hypers.
EvilSlayerX5 (8 hours ago)   
And if you really wanted to know the problem with such, then do this combo(with foe in corner): jump in SP, stand close SP, cancel to Eins Trigger on 1st hit of close SP, second shell and then either Chain Drive.

The way K.O.D coded the Chain Drive makes the combo reset, and that means the damage dampener fails to work then and thus, the combo deals far more damage than the other super(s).
EvilSlayerX5 (6 hours ago)   
All of you think my characters are extremely bad and insanely overpowered, yet you people allow someone like K.O.D to get away with making one of his characters level 1 supers deal over 400 damage, among others things on top of that..

And remember that combo I told you of? You can also do a 46% combo in the corner for no energy at all if you use the smash attack at the right time instead of the Chain Drives..

-_-

K.O.D

I've stopped caring about him a long time ago, piece of trash doesn't deserve attention.

Insanius

c001357

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Yzan

Sgt Squirrel

Yay non-failed, kinda.